Think of the Karens

“You killed me.”

So, a liar, a thief and a terrible actress.

15 Likes

I think what gets me most is that they’re putting on this big act of being scared, but there’s not a one of them that’s even remotely afraid. They all know institutional power is on their side, and they’ve weaponized it. And it’s become obvious to me that this is an art they’ve honed over generations.

12 Likes

What the what?!? I can’t tell if this is staged, if she got busted while just blatantly trying to steal his mail, or if she really thinks “something is going on here,” and decided this was the best way to deal with it.
If the last, imagine this in another scenario. My neighbors don’t separate their recycling, so I start digging through their trash and pulling out the cardboard and, when confronted, shout, “There’s been a lot of paper products in and out of this house, none of it recycled, and, something’s going on here!!!”
Just…what?

15 Likes

Good call. This may very well be staged.

Then again, if I catch anyone stealing my packages I expect them to act in almost exactly the same childish way.

6 Likes

I’ve had a sneaking suspicion you are actually a cat. Otherwise, the spray bottle wouldn’t work on you. :wink:
On the internet, nobody knows you’re a cat.

8 Likes

What the actual fuck.

Aside from all the other histrionic hyperbole (and just the sheer nerve) going into someone else’s mailbox and taking mail addressed to that person is a freakin’ crime.

I hope like hell it was; because otherwise, the utter audacity is mortifying…

14 Likes

I’ve seen “Ken” used several times here and there.

4 Likes
10 Likes

We watched that and had the feeling it seemed staged but at this point who even knows anymore. Stealing mail is a crime though.

14 Likes

We haven’t finished the Euros yet, but we have a likely winner for this years Fallon d’Floor

16 Likes

Well played - a football joke I actually understood!!
I’m growing :hugs:

12 Likes
4 Likes

Ohmygosh, one of the best things I’ve seen all week:

19 Likes

on fire wow GIF by Red Bull

6 Likes
11 Likes

Kellyanne Conway’s skin

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Seems we just can’t get enough.

just can’t get enough

But it’s not true… cause we’ve had more than enough of the Karens…

10 Likes

Calling somebody a “Karen” is not as bad in my book as telling someone to “keep their Korean to themselves”. But it’s similar. Take the high road people! Just call her a racist. No need to dirty a name that a lot of good (and bad) people have.

2 Likes