This cereal sippy cup mixes in the milk as you drink it

I’m getting a dozen for the next time I serve Mentos & Diet Coke.

4 Likes

And ruin perfectly cheap vodka? Not onyer nelly!

1 Like

I never could stand milk. I don’t know why. It’s good in things. Chocolat, say. But even when I was in jail and needed all the nutrition I could get, I could not abide milk. I am not allergic to it, thankfully. I just cannot stand it.

1 Like

We all have our idiosyncrasies. I have a very difficult time eating most kinds of seafood. I can just about do clam chowder and that’s it.

1 Like

I like a number of types of seafood, as long as it doesn’t taste, er, fishy. Chowder however is loaded with milk if not cream, and clam chowder has clams. Ew. I was certainly a picky eater, but on the other hand I loved brussle sprouts and okra. Go figure.

1 Like

Great, now millennials have also killed soggy cereal.

1 Like

How about a little rum on your oatmeal?

Honestly maple liqueur on plain oatmeal sounds delightful. I’d certainly give it a shot.

Sounds like witchcraft to me!

1 Like

It was our hang over cure on a house boat trip. I don’t think it cured anyone but it was a great shot across the bow to our livers.

Neal Stephenson on Cap’n Crunch:

The gold nuggets of Cap’n Crunch pelt the bottom of the bowl with a sound like glass rods being snapped in half. Tiny fragments spall away from their corners and ricochet around on the white porcelain surface. World-class cereal-eating is a dance of fine compromises. The giant heaping bowl of sodden cereal, awash in milk, is the mark of the novice. Ideally one wants the bone-dry cereal nuggets and the cryogenic milk to enter the mouth with minimal contact and for the entire reaction between them to take place in the mouth. Randy has worked out a set of mental blueprints for a special cereal-eating spoon that will have a tube running down the handle and a little pump for the milk, so that you can spoon dry cereal up out of a bowl, hit a button with your thumb, and squirt milk into the bowl of the spoon even as you are introducing it into your mouth. The next best thing is to work in small increments, putting only a small amount of Cap’n Crunch in your bowl at a time and eating it all up before it becomes a pit of loathsome slime, which, in the case of Cap’n Crunch, takes about thirty seconds.

Excerpt from Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson

3 Likes

Cap’n’crunch sounds like glass rods breaking because it’s at least as sharp as broken glass.

1 Like

The Twisty Glass Cup, featuring a screw that somehow controllably combines the milk and the cereal.

Also:
index

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.