This fellow dances harder than should be humanly possible

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/23/this-fellow-dances-harder-than.html

2 Likes

mmm for me the youtube vid, is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-EIVlHvHRM&feature=emb_logo and does not seem to have any one dancing but is about art and AI?

1 Like

Consider his age. We could be watching one of the real old school guys who was present in the very beginning.

5 Likes

A one-man mosh pit! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Can’t help but think he may be damaging his frontal cortex. Dementia on the way?

3 Likes
1 Like

I love this, to be honest. It’s good to see people totally letting go and being present to a moment. Abandoning themselves to the joy of something they love. Sure, he should consider the possibility of damaging himself through headbanging, but still… I’m not going to be a killjoy for this guy.

UnfoldedScholarlyElver-size_restricted

13 Likes

Agree; that’s awesome. BB should throw random dance sessions right here in the comments so we can all shed the day’s troubles.

Kitties, capybaras, and dance sessions. Stress, begone!

6 Likes

I was worried that he’s going to hit someone with his head.

6 Likes

He’s a human Flat Eric.

3 Likes

Clearly, he’s got a copy of The Hitchhiker’s Guide.

6 Likes

Maybe he knew he was about to get killed by that light saber, so he thought make it a good one.

perhaps he is just in line for the toilet and is trying to hold it whilst waiting for an opening?

4 Likes

Dancing? It looks like he’s hanging onto that fence for dear life.

1 Like

Oh, I do that to elevator music, no biggie.

2 Likes

i was thinking at first, “meh, i dance like that sometimes.” and then he really kicked into it. PROPS

5 Likes

Thank f-ing god hes not wearing a viking helmet.

3 Likes

If he doesn’t do this on a regular basis, he is going to be so sore the next day.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Honestly, I hate those guys on a packed floor. Have some respect for the people around you who already don’t have enough space to dance normally. Now they also need to dodge him or risk injury. Not trying to be a buzzkill, but if you can’t take drugs responsibly, don’t take drugs.

1 Like