This flexible camera pinpoints problems at the source

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/17/this-flexible-camera-pinpoints.html

Yep. And the problem with that peach, is that it appears to be a lemon. :wink:

8 Likes

For jobs that don’t involve snaking an endoscope into tight cracks, a phone on an extending selfie-stick can be pretty darn handy. (Like finding the clogged A/C drain hose under my car so that my rear passenger floor doesn’t flood. Yes, it’s a Ford.)

1 Like

Just in time for that drop in the age of suggested colon cancer screening from 50 to 45!

2 Likes

Why does the Boing Boing Shop keep pushing home colonoscopy gear?

6 Likes

You were saying?

This is going to end up in somebody’s arse, isn’t it? I just know it’s going to go up someone’s arse.

3 Likes

Came for variations on defective lemon posts, not disappointed.

1 Like

It’s like a cousin to rule 34; if it exists, someone has tried to put it in their ass.

5 Likes

Dang, you beat me to it!

2 Likes

I just bought a USB OTG endoscope on eBay for like six bucks.

1 Like

“… cleaning under the fridge…”

If it requires an endoscope for me to see the dust, I can safely leave it be.

Endoscope really is a word designed for Carry On Films, “Endoscope, ooh, Matron. More like in-your-end-o-scope!”

3 Likes

I picked one of these up on Amazon for £10 last week.
I’ve not tried it up my arse yet, but I have tried sticking it my nose, and in my ear.

1 Like

Just look at that banana!

Ooh, I need one of those next time I’m checking behind walls for mold damage. -Gary at www.panamacitypainters.org

Well, I look through this tiny camera, and all I see are tiny hands.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.