This Gilligan's Island theme song parody perfectly summarizes the J6 insurrection

Originally published at: This Gilligan's Island theme song parody perfectly summarizes the J6 insurrection | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Well done!
You just know if T sees this, the part he’ll be upset about is that he’s the Skipper (Not the millionaire or the movie star) :joy:
Hope it sours him on Stone and Giuliani!

21 Likes

This treacherous moron knows he’s in trouble with his “I’ll investigate you!” counter-move. At the same time, however, some of his fellow death cultists think that this fox should be rewarded by being put in charge of securing the henhouse if they win back the House.

11 Likes

Mary Ann!

5 Likes

If most of these clowns don’t end up in prison, our democracy will have lost its legitimacy.

5 Likes

he belongs in prison. How long are they going to wait to indict these criminals?

2 Likes

I’m sorry, do you think we still live in a Democracy?

3 Likes

OMG just saw #fistpumpmcrunpants
love it!

7 Likes

yes. I mean if you want to quibble it’s a representative or indirect democracy. It’s not perfect but I don’t fall into the conspiracy camp that believes it’s all performative. If that was the case I wouldn’t care about any of this.

3 Likes

They may need to call in the Harlem Globetrotters to distract America from all the winning.

6 Likes

Until the committee has finished gathering evidence and testimony to turn over to the DOJ. There’s no point in rushing, because they’ve made it clear multiple times that new information is still coming in. Some of the folks involved will sell out the others to make sure they don’t get they won’t get the worst of the consequences. Hopefully, the October surprise this year will be a fresh set of indictments for members of the GOP/GQP. In the meantime, these lists have been growing:

9 Likes

Be sure to revisit Stairway to Heaven re-sung with the Gilligan’s Island or alt lyrics for the unicorn chaser. (Thanks, Dementoids!)

8 Likes

Oooh, makes me wonder…

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.