This guy's poor dog really hates it when his owner blows raspberries

[Read the post]

1 Like

I was taught to call it a bilabial fricative. Also, hooray for cruelty!

3 Likes

Same here! At first I though this was about fruit.

1 Like

lol! That’s actually how I taught my dog not to try to lick my face. The raspberries seem to scare her away for some reason.

1 Like

but the raspberries don’t seem to be complaining!

8 Likes

We used to gently blow in our cat’s face, and he’d tolerate it for about 5 minutes and then smack you with his paw.

4 Likes

With claws too? Show us a video? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, my mom declawed him, poor thing. And this was way back in the day, when the first home VCR’s came out. Sorry, no vids.

2 Likes

My Boss does “fart” noises with his mouth when he is disappointed with someone’s work, so I know how the dog feels.

5 Likes

One of my cats hates whistling. If I whistle, particularly if I whistle high notes, she gets really annoyed and yells at me. If she can, she will climb up to my face and start bopping my mouth with her paw. No claws, she never uses her claws on her humans. She does have a pretty harsh right hook though.

4 Likes

This is a very poorly trained dog and the owner is only making it worse. Dogs should never be nipping at people’s lips and faces. The dog will likely do that same cute thing but to a child, with teeth bared, and rip the child’s face open. It’s not good. I just cringed when I saw this video.

2 Likes

Is that a white schnauzer? Albino? I’ve gotta know. It’s a beautiful dog!!!

About half of our cats go nuts when I whistle.

1 Like

Is it hard to pin it down at numbers that high?

3 Likes

9 Likes

some of the cats are in a like/dislike superposition

3 Likes

Hey, I do that too but I am not a boss. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Videos? :stuck_out_tongue:

Strangely, no videos. We might have to fix that tonight…

I had a cat that would go bonkers when I blew across the top of a bottle. Not sure what that was about.

1 Like