This Hawaiian Cat Loves Surfing With His Humans

Originally published at: This Hawaiian Cat Loves Surfing With His Humans | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Practice for future capers…

cat dog GIF

14 Likes

Evolution is cool.

7 Likes

:thinking: Hmm, what might happen next? This… :smile_cat:

my pet cat GIF

…or this? :crying_cat_face:

cat eats GIF

17 Likes

OK, I started off team cat then switched to team doggo (miss my Max very much) then recently have had a couple of moggies around me that look exactly like this guy. They kinda come to you when you need them. The attention seeking / complete disinterest is annoying as all fuck off but having a purring chunky fluff ball laying on you in bed is the best!

The purring!

5 Likes

Meanwhile, most cats are seemingly “terrified” of any water at all. Those liars!

2 Likes

I had a great cat friend several years ago that would sit on the edge of the bathub whenever I was in it, and then go kersplunk into the water as soon as I got out. He loved walking around in it and watching the drain vortex.

Watching him pick up each paw and shake the water off before dunking it back in was hilarious too.

9 Likes

No they are sensible with water. Cats watch me walking faster in the rain and ducking my head lower… as if that makes a difference!

Grow more hair and work it out is what I’m hearing from the cat community… perhaps even develop fur and then you may get skritches.

Cats… ARGHH!!!

We had a Siamese mix who loved water and would swim in our pond to get to where the birds hung out. She’d also grab around in 5-gallon buckets of ice water to swat, then pull out ice chunks floating in them. Weird, as cats do.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.