This Is Fine

That may have been the vibe he gave off but I’m sure mr. Knotts was quite virile when off screen.

9 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Microplastics Found In Lungs of People Undergoing Surgery - Yale E360

A new study has found tiny plastic particles no bigger than sesame seeds buried throughout human lungs, indicating that people are inhaling microplastics lingering in the air.

“We found a far greater number of microplastic particles than we were expecting,” said Lauren Jenner, a postgraduate researcher at the Hull York Medical School in Britain and lead author of the study. “This study underlines that microplastics are everywhere.”

16 Likes

Ugh. May as well accept then that along with the rest of the planet, we’re basically like a half-sandwich in the back of the fridge, covered by a thin, nearly invisible layer of plastic?

Maybe we’ll soon have enough forest fires to burn it off.

7 Likes

each of us is now our own oceanic garbage patch

14 Likes

I am large. I contain multitudes. Of different kinds of plastic.

16 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes

Woman gets fired from Abbott campaign because she accidentally lets the mask slip… :rage:

8 Likes
11 Likes

10 Likes

Which bin are we supposed to dispose of corpses in now?

7 Likes

Well that graphic looks all to accurately like hell
Axios: Extreme heat to threaten 42 million from Texas to California through Sunday.

14 Likes
6 Likes

9 Likes
24 Likes

Plenty of Americans of note have spoken out against the insanity, yet the state of our politics is such that we can’t get much traction. Over 90% of the population wants gun control.

13 Likes
11 Likes
3 Likes