This Is Fine

This Is Fine, large size, Today's mass shooting - #1063 by KathyPartdeux
This Is Fine, medium size, Video: brawl breaks out in VIP section at Eagles concert during "Take It Easy" | Boing Boing
This Is Fine, microcosm edition, Homeless guy dancing in front of police brutality - YouTube

These videos of joyful celebration juxtaposed with the worst humanity’s got to offer is a theme I’ve been seeing recently like never before.

8 Likes

They’re all actual size, but I agree – they seem much bigger to me.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Another day, another excessive heat warning and record breaking high

15 Likes

Ugh… stay cool. Drink lots of water… happy cake day!

14 Likes

Ha! I didn’t even notice it was my cake day, thanks!

We have a/c. We are used to dealing with temps like this. All the mental health professionals around here know that SAD in midsummer is a thing, as we are forced inside and out of the sun. The high temps this early is not normal. Or at least wasn’t normal a decade ago. It is usually not until early August that the temps consistently go over 100 and rarely at or over 105 for an entire week. Plus we’ve had a drought. It sucks. The Texas power grid sucks. ERCOT, the grid regulator, sucks. We didn’t even get the email about conserving power yesterday until after the power conservation period ended! They are pretty damned incompetent

18 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

11 Likes

No paywall: archive.ph

11 Likes
11 Likes

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

7 Likes

2k should do it. (For a while.)

11 Likes

From 2016?

So more like 3K now, i guess…

10 Likes

4k with inflation!

10 Likes

So 5k Canadian (I’m thinking that Canadian dollars would probably be a better bet in case of a national emergency in the US).

7 Likes

So, 4 - 5k in cash laying around for an emergency stash? That’s a lot of money.

Guess I’ll need a gun for protection next…

The apocalypse is getting expensive.

11 Likes

Mercury dimes. Or so I’m told.

8 Likes

But if you have a gun if things go sideways, you don’t need to 5K, cause you can just go take it from your neighbor. Problem solved!

10 Likes
14 Likes

Somebody should go through his browser history.

13 Likes

If that’s your speed. :wink:

3 Likes