This Is Fine

Non- video version

Can’t seem to find if the wrappers will replaced for all butter sold or not. I hope so. That is my kid’s fav butter.
:pensive:

13 Likes

Ours too! We don’t cook without it.

IMO it’s the only butter that doesn’t make food taste like popcorn.

10 Likes

The daffodils beat the snowdrops out this year, for the first time in my living memory.
(Photo taken 21st Feb).
I dunno, it’s like the weather’s gone all weird or something.

Baillie-dog has an opinion.

21 Likes

They’re pissed!

12 Likes
17 Likes

sparksinthenight

25 Likes

This won’t hurt a bit: Amazon now a US healthcare provider

13 Likes

What could possibly go wrong??

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

17 Likes

We get free dish detergent samples with our prescriptions?

Amazon hasn’t explained its future marketing intentions for One Medical other than with vague mentions of services such as pharmacy refill reminders…

11 Likes

Workday stands accused of building algorithms that have resulted in bias against Black applicants in their 40s, according to a lawsuit.

Launched earlier this week in the Northern District Court of California, the case alleges that the HR and payroll SaaS firm “unlawfully offers an algorithm-based applicant screening system that determines whether an employer should accept or reject an application for employment based on the individual’s race, age, and/or disability.”

[…]

14 Likes
17 Likes
11 Likes
13 Likes
18 Likes

…which violates federal protection of same-sex marriage.

21 Likes

for now…

18 Likes

The judge wrote that the plaintiffs didn’t show enough “impairments and associated extraordinary expenses suffered because of the defendant’s alleged tortious conduct” to meet the requirements of a wrongful life claim. In other words, the plaintiffs didn’t suffer sufficient damages from the actions of their genetic father. This finding was despite descriptions by the plaintiffs of suffering physical harm and emotional anguish, as well as one plaintiff suffering from genetically connected conditions, caused by the doctor’s actions, that diminished her earning capacity.

But if that’s true, then who can hold doctors accountable for the most serious breach of trust imaginable?

WTF??

18 Likes

the food bank line 9 mar 23

The four lane line at a Detroit, MI food bank today. My BF took this pic while he’s waiting.

20 Likes

Do folks get any choice, or do they just hand them a bag of goods? I hope the wait wasn’t too long.

14 Likes

“We have decided to turn over those who were directly involved and responsible in the events, who at all times acted under their own decision-making and lack of discipline,” the letter reads, adding that those individuals had gone against the cartel’s rules.

Jerry Robinette, a former special agent in charge of Homeland Security Investigations in San Antonio, said he wasn’t surprised the cartel handed to Mexican authorities the five men it claims were involved in the attack.

“Many times we’ve seen the cartel will police themselves,” he said. “It’s not good for their business. They’ll clean up their own mess.”

THERE IS NO STATEMENT THAT CAN JUSTIFY THE EXISTENCE OF CARTELS!

Fah Wtf GIF by FoilArmsandHog

19 Likes