This is the trailer you are looking for... Star Wars: The Last Jedi

there were scenes filmed with Biggs, Cammie (sp?) and Fixer at the Tosche Station, but they were never completed or put into the final film. they are out there if you look – i’ve seen them – and they are fascinating. but they were never in the distributed film.

1 Like

Exactly. Seeing them in comics, in photosets, I was convinced I had seen them, I just couldn’t remember them well. EDIT: To be more clear, I was convinced that there was a first run with them in it, and that later cuts never had them.

Please, for the love of all that’s holy, let there be no “character development” or dialog for that weird looking Jar-Jar / guinea pig / seal hybrid abomination in the MIllennium Falcon. Also, he (it? xe?) had best not be a replacement for Han Solo…

That’s exactly the sort of thing I’m talking about. You remember some thing as being in an early version of the movie. That wasn’t. Because of that novelization (which has apparently spawned a few of these).

I get the feeling that a lot of the really old fan theories or “authoritative” claims have roots in these sorts of things. Your rumors of a version with those scenes in having been released. And I’m willing to bet “George Lucas has 9 scripts written and we’ll get a trilogy every 10 years until” had roots in people remembering “Epsiode IV: A New Hope” being included from the beginning.

He is apparently one of whole flocks of seabird like creatures that just happen to inhabit a setting in the movie. Its an animal not a character.

2 Likes

Spoiler: it IS Han Solo, suspended in Jar-Jar Binks.

1 Like

I like you, you’re not like sand.

Um, his job is to be Luke Skywalker. That’s all anybody can ask, really.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.