This is what happens when you take kids with ducklings to a pond that has duck-eating geese (video)

mum had sandies all over her 9 acres up in Pasco. they would come roght up to the house and poke around. they were pretty chill for such big birbs.
not about to test their
dinosaur-ness up close.

4 Likes

Another victim of the geese.

MIRROR - Watch at your peril!

Angry Season 9 GIF by The Office

3 Likes

So, this post exists so we can all watch the gruesome death of a bunch of ducklings? Is 4Chan offline?

1 Like

People like to say this but the way biologists use terms these days, what exactly is the difference in meaning between those? Like, what would it look like to be descended from dinosaurs but not one?

3 Likes

They are the dolphins of the waterfowl world, that’s for sure.

6 Likes

Kinda underpins that whole ark thing… Anything surviving The FloodTM without Noah’s doing must be evil. And that includes plants. Watch them, they’re up to something.

3 Likes

Company I worked at had a small pond out front. A snapping turtle was grabbing duck chicks from below. So the company drained the pond so it could catch the turtle and relocate it to a nearby river.

1 Like

Huh? My annual Christmas goose says otherwise. The world doesn’t just consist of the English speaking parts, you know. And for many of us goose isn’t an antiquated Victorian dish.

5 Likes

I don’t expect much from adults but the kids should have known…
Duck, Duck, Goose…why do you think you run from the goose every time? It was trying to eat you duckiling!!! Or has DDG gone the way of The Dinosaur?

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

We have herons here and they are like flying pterodactyls.

2 Likes

You know, I still haven’t seen that film after 27 years.

4 Likes

So, you’re British then? (runs and ducks)

2 Likes

1 Like

Could see no pics or video - when the Twatter links were clicked this resulted:

Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 18.29.41

2 Likes

“As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!”

1 Like

I’d quite like a gander at your citation, there.

(And I’m with @Doctor_Faustus - my annual goose - not always at xmas, sometimes at New Year - is also very tasty - and I am British, just not 19th century so.)

1 Like

I am aware of that, given that I live in France.

2 Likes