This is what we love about Jen Psaki, in a nutshell

Jen Psaki 2024!

3 Likes

brilliant!

3 Likes

When I was a little kid, we were at a friends’ house one Saturday night. While the parents played cards, the kids were left to amuse themselves. Thay had a tabloid lying around & I’ve never forgotten the headline:
Father Digs Up Dead Son To Prove Wife Gave Birth To Frog!
and of course, there was a horrific photo of the Dead Son. Apparenly, this was somewhere in Mexico…
Don’t remember just which rag it was, but it was in the early/mid-60s.

4 Likes

Here we are, 205 days into the term and Team Biden still has the same pressSec. He should be faulted for narrow appetites. The previous administration loved its press secretaries to distraction, saw their abundance as a buffet and sampled 4 of them.

I mean, by this time, Trump had dumped Spicer and we were already three weeks into Sarah Sanders’ brazen gaslighting.

6 Likes

I honestly believe that the motivating force behind that decision was that Trump saw Melissa McCarthy making fun of Spicer on SNL and decided that he couldn’t be associated with a press secretary who was mocked in such an emasculating fashion.

9 Likes

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW!

The Weekly World News is the last bastion of reliable news in these dark times.

13 Likes

They’re back, but online only.

4 Likes

Presidential elections are decided by youtube upvotes now?

Oh christ, here comes the Jake Paul 2024 campaign.

5 Likes

That smile she pops after he say “new york post” looks like someone just set a plate of her favorite sushi down in front of her

6 Likes

Came here to say that. So welcome to hear professionals instead of that clown show Donnie Two Scoops offered up.

Also, I think this is best one yet. KA-FUNKING-BOOM!

4 Likes

And by a woman, no less.

4 Likes

It’s not just Jen Psaki. Look at any video in The White House channel. There is apparently a dedicated brigade of GQP/MAGAs who methodically Dislike any and all videos in the channel. The Dislikes always outnumber the Likes by anywhere from 3:1 to 10:1. As an orange brutish man-baby once opined: Sad!

It must really drive them crazy that comments are turned off. Instead of going on a hateful, biZaRrE, misspelled, incoherent rant, they can but click a tiny thumbs-down icon, although no doubt with utmost ruthlessness.

Unless these Dislikes are automated in some way by hacker(s), imagine all those sad lost souls, perched at their Windows XP machines set up by their grandkids, constantly refreshing the White House channel waiting for the next video to come out, just so they can hate-watch, downvote, and send the link on to their fellow haters.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.