This Lincoln Project ad congratulating "Comrade Trump" is all in Russian

And that’s how Cybertron was lost…

Derp! I misread “aren’t” as “are”. Sorry about that!

It’s still fascinating that Kellyanne’s husband is doing this, must make for some interesting conversations in The Office.

1 Like

traitors.

12 Likes

No worries! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Party A: Here’s a spreadsheet that clearly depicts the advantages of our candidate

Party B: Here’s a story about a plucky little girl and her puppy who were hurt by Party A, but they overcame the odds

Voters: Awww

7 Likes

Probably because there is no reason to pay for attack ads when someone else is already doing them. And when I say “someone else” I mean the news media simply reporting the news of the day. Ads from the Lincoln Project are gravy.

6 Likes

These ads are much higher than most of the darkness that emanates from the GOP.

1 Like

I beg to differ has also Communism. The Communist Party of Russia direct descendant of the Communist Party of Soviet Union is the second Russian party.

https://kprf.ru/

1 Like

OMG! He’s been telling us all along he’s a Russian asset. I fell so naive now. Bright “Red” Hats, it’s so obvious now. Thank you @Skeptic and The Lincoln Project.

Russia is not that different from what the MAGA idiots have in mind. Maybe minus some of the free speech, but you’re free to be a white supremacist or a fascist in Russia, so they wouldn’t notice. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks! This one goes back a ways and I had to dig for it. I have been doing more like this but don’t know how to market, best shops to use etc.

1 Like

This too

7 Likes

I believe the phrase you’re looking for is “Privet, Tovarisch.”

3 Likes

Not only the republican btw.
And, well, this is still a really bad excuse to perpetuate lazy clichés. “The other did it first”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.