This man's superpower is grabbing moles from the ground

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/10/this-mans-superpower-is-grab.html

4 Likes

14 Likes
27 Likes

He should run his resume past the CIA. Somebody with a 6th sense for moles could do very well indeed in the ‘intelligence community’.

29 Likes

He should run for office! We’re soon to have a pussy grabber for President why not a mole grabber as a Senator?

8 Likes

After the camera stops:

“Oh dear, I’ve dropped the little blighter into the whirring blades of this lawn mower.”

18 Likes
  1. Dig a hole. 2. Stuff a mole in it. 3. Start the camera and tell a bullshit story. 4. Pull the mole out. 5. One million views.
24 Likes

You left out:

1. Get a mole.
21 Likes

That’s covered in the video.

23 Likes

I was troubled by the way the video stops just as he’s walking towards the mower, too.

In rural Lancashire/Cumbria, and presumably the rest of the UK, it’s common to see a row of mole corpses hanging from a barbed-wire fence. I’m never entirely sure why - is the molecatcher letting the landowner how much he/she is owed? Isn’t there a better way?

Or is it to show the moles what’ll happen?

ETA: Never mind; I had the radical idea of consulting Google, and found out.

6 Likes

Blasphemy!

Also…

https://what-if.xkcd.com/4/

3 Likes

I don’t play golf so i don’t know how much of a nuisance moles are, but it seems cruel to remove animals from a giant plot of land that’s not serving much of a fuction

8 Likes

Well, William of Orange was killed by one.

5 Likes

I’m not seeing a downside here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Maybe moles are intended to keep the 1% numbers in check. Thus is the circle of life.

6 Likes

Has Jasper Carrott contacted him yet?

2 Likes

Whack a mole.

1 Like

You forgot one too:

1. Crawl out of your mom’s uterus.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
-Carl Sagan

9 Likes

Are we talking about skin cancer now?

1 Like

I might have squeed a bit at the sight of the mole.

I know. They’re cute. I can’t resist.

8 Likes