This Michigan-shaped Adirondack chair dispenses cold beverage cans

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/09/this-michigan-shaped-adirondac.html

3 Likes

The ice contained will keep the cans chilled for approximately eight hours,

So, fully seven hours longer than necessary.
/Michigan

10 Likes

The attention to detail is terrific, specifically Verner’s. That’s a very very Michigan thing.

5 Likes

Oh yaah. Dem dere yoopers have a reputation, ya know.

2 Likes

Michigan shaped Adirondack chairs.

Not sure how I feel about this.

Perhaps I’m missing something, but it seems like more work than a cooler sitting on the ground.

Pretty cool except for the giant state on it. And it’s slanted so you can’t even use it as a table.

VERNORS!

5 Likes

Funny, they had it in my corner grocery in SF. Haven’t found it in Tucson, though.

IMO, why would you want any other ginger ale.

2 Likes

Typical of a Troll to ignore the UP, and only remember it when a lot of drinking is involved.

(Troll=Michigander living ‘beneath the bridge’)

2 Likes

Yupers just jelly 'cause they still have to import beer from Canuckistan and Wisconsin. :smirk:

1 Like

It arrived in MA a year or so ago

1 Like

#fakenews There were at least two breweries when I visited a few years back, probably more now. The BETTER beer was downstate, but that’s another store. And the best beers we imported from next door and up north when I went to college in the UP in the 90s have all since been bought by Miller-Coors and taste wrong now.

1 Like

UP doesn’t have the population to support all that many. On the other hand, there are at least 3 within a couple city block radius from where I sit.
The map’s pretty crowded in my part of the state.

2 Likes

Holy hell, Copper Harbor has a brewery now?! Life is good.

1 Like

I’m here to tell you, Michigan has become beertopia. Distilleries are lagging, but catching up quickly. Michigan: the state of drinking!

[Now, if we could only get more rational about that Devil Weed…]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.