This protestors’ sign sums things up quite nicely

When fascists are in power, they always preach pacifism to the oppressed.

21 Likes

#Yes.

20 Likes

Because an un-shackled Mike Pence will be soooooooo fun.

21 Likes

I will go down swinging before that happens.

# Never-The-Handmaid’s-Tale

18 Likes

#That would be cause for celebration!

That the rate had dropped so low.

24 Likes

That’s the day protests start against President Pence.

I think this is part of Trump’s plan, though. Stack the whole line of succession with awful people to discourage removing him.

But I don’t expect Trump to last a full term, anyway, and I think it’ll be the GOP that jettisons him.

15 Likes

BECAUSE SPORTS GAMES DON’T F****G MATTER

22 Likes

And my reply was “She will continue to fill important government positions by their level of Clinton loyalty or the amount that they have paid, rather than actual experience or qualifications. She will likely exponentially increase the surveillance state. I don’t know what the gulf states expect in return for the huge amounts of money that they have paid her, but I doubt that it will be in the best interests of the US. I think we are going to long for the days of corruption on the scale of Halliburton and the like. At least they had some infrastructure, and got some of the contracted work done. When Clinton donors get all of the contracts, everything will likely turn out like the Haitian recovery did. She has always despised the military, so that will lead to some issues.”

Those are some of the things that I thought Clinton would do.

So where’s your list of the horrors you think Trump will do?

6 Likes

Which Trump is doing.

Which Trump will probably do.

That’s BS. Trump plans to privatize the VA, because he doesn’t care about Vets.

And again, you don’t seem to care about the racists/sexists policies that Trump had proposed.

22 Likes

You know, it occurs to me that there’s been so much focus on Trump that I, at least, haven’t paid any attention to Pence.

Maybe we need to look closely and see if we can find an Agnew-like event, and get rid of him first?

13 Likes

They both are a threat to the well being of so many people.

17 Likes

Doesn’t matter. White dude won. Doesn’t matter that he’s just as dangerous and in fact far more ignorant about world affairs and just as likely to be imperial in his practices and to probably further inflame our current global woes. Doesn’t matter. White dude is back in charge. That’s all some people care about.

21 Likes
15 Likes

Yes, you make a lot of unfair assumptions and unfounded claims such as “She has always despised the military”, but you give Trump and his supporters a free pass. It’s very telling that you consistently disregard evidence of Trump’s bigotry, or try to pass it off as fictionalized or exaggerated.

I find it amusing that you bring up Halliburton. Can’t quite bring yourself to call out Bush and Cheney by name, can you?

19 Likes

I’m fairly certain that Trump has vowed to appoint a Supreme who’s Against That Sort Of Thing.

9 Likes

15 Likes

As opposed to Trump who has no qualifications, and is already appointing his own unqualified children? There are even worse things than selecting people based upon how much they’ve paid - such as choosing people based upon how ideologically destructive they are…

16 Likes

Careful, you’re about to make Max blanche. “All this liberal hate, so appalling!”

17 Likes

I know. I just hate men like Trump and Pence for winning, not because they are keen to dismantle a core human right for half the country…

18 Likes