This time it's President Biden who is forced to school Peter Doocy

Originally published at: This time it's President Biden who is forced to school Peter Doocy | Boing Boing

12 Likes

So much for “Sleepy Joe”.

19 Likes

More of this please. Idiots such as Doocy are beneath contempt. Their idiotic comments deserve to be publicly ridiculed.

18 Likes

I mean hell, maybe Peter Doocy wanted to forward the information on to Russia.

16 Likes

And I always remember trump explaining how he would not say what he would do because then our enemies could prepare for it. Maybe ducey should go ask trump why he would not say, maybe Fox should ask trump what that means.

6 Likes

“With “adversaries” like Lindsey Graham and Peter Doocy, who needs allies?” Putin (probably) /s

9 Likes

Doocy may have to change his t-shirt.

21 Likes

Dropped a Dooce

6 Likes

Imagine that Biden actually did tell “The Deuce” what the US response would be. . .

“Tonight on Fox News: BIDEN GIVES AWAY NATIONAL SECURITY SECRETS ON LIVE TELEVISION!”

I mean, all Doocy really wanted was some way to skewer Biden. Probably they will gripe about what Biden actually said too. It’s like a flow chart that always leads to “Democrat → bad” no matter which path you take.

19 Likes

I hope Doocy has pillow for his hurt butt, he’s going to need it.

13 Likes

IOOKIARDI: It’s only okay if a Republican does it. /s

7 Likes

I am here for Biden’s absolute “Even you gotta know better than this” face.

6 Likes

Biden doesn’t have to tell the world for Russia to know, just someone at Fox.

5 Likes

probably edited for fox"news" consumers from:

“I’m not going to tell you,” Biden scolded. “Why would I tell you? You’ve got to be silly.”

To a black/white fish-eye lens: “What is your response to the price of gas going to $6.66!?” [click-fzzz] “I’m not going to tell you, why would I tell you…to be silly”

4 Likes

This really makes me miss Obama.

Why? He would have had a similar exchange, but it would have also included some amazing facial expressions and hand movements.

19 Likes

Maybe Jen gifted him one, already.

6 Likes

He’ll need laser surgery before long on his hiney bird.

3 Likes

“The world wants to know a lot of things,” Biden said.

I don’t know how to express how much I love the President snarking like that.

6 Likes

Well sure, no point in trying to keep that a secret.

3 Likes

Kinda feel sorry for this goober. Bet he hates his job. Wonder how long we’ll be seeing him at these briefings.