This trailer for "Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser" is so awful that Disney took it down

First spoiler reveals source material. Second spoiler reveals an actual minor spoiler.

I loved the joke in The Mandalorian where the bartender in the cantina had been replaced by a droid.

3 Likes

Sorry folks, park’s closed.

1 Like

That’s quite a bidet!

2 Likes

Users’ last words.

1 Like

Is this the part where Disney ruins the franchise?

2 Likes

That was The Force Awakens, but of course it had already been in pretty bad shape for a while

I always wanted to know how Dollar General Michael J Fox would react to a Star Wars theme hotel tour given by my hip hop dance instructor

2 Likes

“Okay, you came, you heard some Karaoke, now GTFO.”

2 Likes

No say we all.

1 Like

If this is the acting quality when they could do multiple takes and brush up on the script between scenes, imagine how awesome the live action performances will be!

I imagine this attraction will decay into a dilapidated and awkwardly themed venue for desultory dinner theater perofrmances featuring a slightly Star Wars-ized production of Bullshot Crummond.

2 Likes

Gee Willikers! Dad, sell our crypto stash so we can go!
Oh boy, wait til I tell all the kids at school, I stayed in a hotel!

2 Likes

I mean, its no worse than most Star Wars movies. Not sure what your point is.

1 Like

There was an English version of Lapti Nek on the Star Wars 4 CD disc set. I can’t seem to find it online strangely.

Han shot it first?

1 Like

And voiced by Mark Hamill even!

1 Like

The thing is, Star Wars movies happen mostly in your head.

Do we know that it’s a female of their species – if they even have a mostly-binary distinction?

Haven’t watched the Mandalorian and unlikely to, but thank you for that.

The set looks cheap and generic but the animatronic tall alien host lady is impressive.

2 Likes

According to Wookiepedia one of them won the Miss Coruscant pageant, so some of them definitely identify as female.

1 Like