This video suggests Alex Jones is now "Finding Out"

Originally published at: This video suggests Alex Jones is now "Finding Out" | Boing Boing

12 Likes

The Virginian Lol GIF by GritTV

37 Likes

So, this is somehow different from his normal, completely level-headed discourse wherein he regales the audience with tales of how he is completely flush with funds and in no way requires them to purchase his snake-oil supplements…?

17 Likes

“That makes me feel actually like I’ve done my job. I’m actually liking this in a way."

In which case you are going to LOVE what comes next!

21 Likes

23 Likes

Alex has a mothly salary of $40k. His store sells something called “Ultimate Bone Broth Plus!” (It’s packed with even more high quality ingredients to enrich your daily life!) I prosume that is food of some sort. One of these “cutting-edge Chicken Bone Broth Protein Isolate Powder for better flavor and dissolvability.” jars costs $24.95 (down from 49.95$) or five for $124.85 (124.85/5=24.97).

Let’s say he gives himself a discount and buys them for $15 per jar so he could eat “The All-New Ultimate Bone Broth Plus Formula : Cutting Edge Science Meets Ancient Supernutrients” 3 and half years.

As it “Helps support healthy muscles” he might look like this again in no time:

7 Likes

Maybe Alex could offer his limbs, organs and appendages in lieu of a cash settlement.

2 Likes

nope. i couldn’t even make it 30 seconds just for the schadenfreude.

7 Likes

Aw sh(ucks)it, I liked that picture of Jones when I thought that there was a bullet hole in his forehead. The third eye bit ain’t happenin’ no how.

2 Likes

It’s a lie, anyway. You don’t go poor selling suppplements to racists in whatever AM radio / podcast / televangelist market.

5 Likes

“I ain’t 'fraid of no broke.”

2 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.