This waterspout in Florida is nothing short of spectacular

Originally published at: This waterspout in Florida is nothing short of spectacular | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I hope the last comment of “Let’s Go!”, is because the spout seems to be heading toward him and he is in the open with no visible shelter.

3 Likes

We’re doomed

1 Like

It’s like the storm is mid-air refueling.

7 Likes

I was initially annoyed that the wind sound was drowning out the noise of the twister… :roll_eyes:

I like the way that our media-savvy reporter took some time to set the scene before swinging his camera to the main event.

2 Likes

That is the most dangerous time for any storm. One lapse of concentration, and it can be all over.

3 Likes

Oh heavens no, not Florida!

1 Like

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

5 Likes

Sounds like “let’s get out” to me.

2 Likes

[Florida Man Intensifies]

3 Likes

More frightening would have been 10 seconds of silence – no one saying a thing – then a deafening scream: “Run!!”

3 Likes

They are pretty common and usually relatively harmless. This one we saw in the Bahamas in 2015 went directly over a nearby boat and did nothing more than blow some loose objects overboard. (I’m pretty sure “I about shit my pants!” is NOT proper radio etiquette, though.)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.