This website collects quotes from pro-Putin conservatives

Originally published at: This website collects quotes from pro-Putin conservatives | Boing Boing

7 Likes

This will also become a handy guide to American fascists in general (although some, like Hawley and Cotton, are sneaky enough to avoid getting on it).

10 Likes

What’s it called, Twitter?

21 Likes

Show your work, you crapsacks. What has he done that’s evil? Where is the corruption? What is a “woke ideology,” why is it bad, and what examples can you provide of Zelenskyy enacting one?

Journalists and politicians are supposed to be serious people. How can they fart their nonsense into our collective elevator without ever getting called on it?

8 Likes

Sadly, that ship seems to have sailed. GOP politicians get elected by one upping each other on bullshit while corporate journalists are too worried about appearing unbiased to ever call the GOP on their shit.

11 Likes

fox tv GIF by Last Man Standing

Plenty of people called them on it, but many of us weren’t taken seriously, because we weren’t rich white straight cisgendered men who identified as rational centrists… :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Worst. Band. Ever.

13 Likes

Crappy simulacrum of prog-rock classics re-written to reflect objectivist ideology… :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

I’m not so sure. They did have that one hit “I’m not a fascist and so can you!”

5 Likes

Fuck, it’d be like Jordan Petersen in Rush.

GIF by Justin

10 Likes

shudder GIF by Chicks on the Right

9 Likes

invading and killing folks in a neighboring country isn’t evil?

what is evil in your book?

And Zelenskyy did that when exactly? Last I heard, his country was BEING invaded, not the other way around…

10 Likes

New chapter in the House Un-American Activities Committee…

1 Like

Of course it is evil. What have I said that could lead you to believe I don’t think it’s evil? Did you wildly misunderstand my comment, or do you somehow believe that Ukraine is the aggressor?

5 Likes

The bible can be used to justify all sorts of evil things

1 Like

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

One would have to be deeply buying into Russian/Faux News propaganda to believe that, honestly…

4 Likes

Cawthorn’s calling him evil and “corrupt” because he’s “woke” - and he’s “woke” simply because he’s in opposition to Putin (who the right are describing as “anti-woke”), i.e. Zelenskyy’s “bad” because he’s not a fascist, nor rolling over for a fascist. But no, it doesn’t make sense - it’s just twisting words to mean their opposites, some fascist projection going on, like Putin claiming to “deNazify” Ukraine by… sending literal neo-Nazi mercenaries to murder its Jewish leader.

@abides is responding specifically to the quote where Cawthorn is saying that about Zelenskyy. Cawthorn, of course, makes no sense at all (unless maybe one is a fascist like Cawthorn, I guess).

6 Likes

(Saw the headline and was thinking, “which one, Fox News?”)

2 Likes

There is unfortunately more than one choice

:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes