Thoughts and Prayers

You forgot the tax breaks. Tax breaks for the rich and for big corporations make everything better, because reasons.

3 Likes

To belabor my point, and explain the joke so that it is no longer funny. (As if it ever was) I’m saying that as as a petty vindictive asshole, Trump resembles their conception of God. Which explains their level of idolatrous fawning for him.

1 Like

Yes he does.

3 Likes

I’m considering a self-induced coma.

1 Like

That partly explains why I missed your point; he’s nothing like my personal concept of god, or the biblical one.

Even the biblical version of ‘asshole god’ is better than 45, doing some good works here and there.

2 Likes

It’s only ever a lesson if someone else is supposed to be learning it.

2 Likes

Gun control?

1 Like

Another button. This is not the time to Politicize this tragedy (unless the guy’s name is Mohammed, or he’s brown)

2 Likes

It’s the part of the venn diagram shared with

and

Not required with that crowd at that elevation with that much ammo on full automatic. Pretty much just point and spray for effect.

1 Like

We need a definition of religious freedom that, while protecting the individual believer, does not stand in the way of putting shitlords like Pat Robertson in jail for fraud, theft, incitement, or whatever charge would apply to a regular criminal who does not shield his dealings behind America’s infatuation with the Christian faith. #lockThemUp #drainTheSwamp

LockThemUp

2 Likes

Thoughts without prayers

1 Like

Man, I did a ton oh thinking and praying, but bizarrely, the people keep on a’dyin’!

Luckily I was able to do it in my lunch break, and then tweet my virtue, so everything is a-ok.

I’ll probably do a bit more thinking and praying on my way to the gun store later on.

If only you could get a mechanism that allowed you to spray your thoughts and prayers on full-automatic… budda budda budda

I think that would be “Buddha Buddha Buddha…”

1 Like

That no one finds out what chickensh!ts they are, knowing that it’s the right thing to do, but too afraid to do it?

I used keyboard shortcuts and got a max of 115 T’s & P’s. But still no lives saved. I need a bump stock for my thinking and praying, maybe that will help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.