Three women beat up a Delta Air Lines security officer with his own radio

Originally published at: Three women beat up a Delta Air Lines security officer with his own radio | Boing Boing

9 Likes

These three morons wanted a change of scenery and now they’ll get one.

30 Likes

I get the sneaking suspicion that once El Cheeto is installed in 2025 that there will be a tidal wave of Karen’s, anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers released from prison.

6 Likes

I seriously wish folks would stop imagining this kind of thing. Lets make sure that doesn’t happen, rather than having nightmares where it already has.

43 Likes

He doesn’t give a shit about these people enough to care. If they paid him, maybe.

26 Likes

Maybe the white ones. No chance in hell anyone black or brown would be let out.

6 Likes

Amen. +∞

25 Likes

One the one hand I applaud that these women did this. On the other hand they were not justified for doing so and picked the wrong target and deserve to go to jail. It should be someone like Rand Paul.

Bingo. Amazingly, there are still people who believe the former *president is capable of anything beyond self-serving actions.

8 Likes

Real talk; I am sooo fucking tired of people making declarative statements about the future, like they’re psychic.

Time to post Nix’s speech again:

People: stop wanting to sink, and help us avoid hitting the fucking iceberg.

28 Likes

I find it very difficult to get into the heads of people like this. Did they think they’d beat up the security person and leave him there bleeding while they strolled onto the plane, nobody would notice, and all their problems would be solved? If not, what’s the point? Why was beating up a stranger so important that it was worth going to jail in their minds?

15 Likes

breaking bad series GIF

15 Likes

19 Likes

Why? What’s to like about assault?

23 Likes

but it was just the one hand. nobody heard it!
eta the obvious /s
in case it wasn’t

12 Likes

10 Likes

The desire for revenge obscured thought.

Since direct access to the figurative Engine Room and Bridge aren’t options…over half of the Passengers DGAF about the Icebergs [and about half of them deny that Icebergs exist]… then what can the rest of the Passengers do, besides warn the others & try to get the Captain know that we are headed for an Iceberg?
And in the meantime, those Icebergs are getting bigger…
Figuratively speaking.

Being prepared for a worst case scenario isn’t the same as wishing for it, & it helps to know the nature of the scenario, be it hurricane, tornado, wildfire, earthquake, flood, or fascist b.s., in order to take appropriate measures.

So, how do we avoid hitting the fucking Iceberg?
Alternatively, how do we survive the hit?

2 Likes

That’s not what people are doing when they make disheartening comments like the fascists have already fucking won, and it’s a done deal.

Mentally, they’re giving up before the fight is even over.

Fuck that quitter defeatist noise.

Personally, I don’t know the answers to your valid questions, but I do know that just laying down and waiting to get walked on AIN’T it.

15 Likes

Roger That!

9 Likes

And demoralizing others with it.

The Expanse Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

13 Likes