TikTok user explains how to make Mountain Dew grilled cheese

Originally published at: TikTok user explains how to make Mountain Dew grilled cheese | Boing Boing

1 Like

Zach Galifianakis Ngapa GIF

That’s the explanation I want

12 Likes

There must be other sodas we can do this with.

• Dr Pepper
  • Ginger Ale
  • Root Beer

The possibilities are endless!

4 Likes

please, please NO.

4 Likes

I like Mt Dew and grilled cheese - but maybe not together?

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

Oh god… I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. bleeechghhhhhh :nauseated_face:

Have you ever wanted to make a grilled cheese sandwich - only tasting horrible and requiring many times more work? You’re in luck!

In fact, I’d suggest any of them would be better than Mountain Dew for this purpose. All terrible, but still better…

Like the taste of hot, flat Mt.Dew, but wish it would stick to your tongue more? Have we got a treat for you!

2 Likes

That stuff was marketed here in Ireland for a short time in the late '80s and I drank it all.

I’m still jonesing for it three decades later.

2 Likes

I’d be willing to try it, but I think Mountain Dew would be low on my list of sodas to do this with. Citrus and cheese isn’t the best combo a lot of the time. Maybe a Moxie or something more herbal would be better.

But, often in the same meal, I’m gonna’ conjecture.

No offence.

I’m with you on that. I had some in Japan in the early 'aughts, and I still crave it.

That and 100 Plus in Malaysia. Not as awesome a name, but oh the beverage.

1 Like

5 Likes

“Science isn’t about why; it’s about why not!”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.