TikTok video calls masturbation a 'demonic attack'

I think it’s a goddamn shame if it’s done wrong.

7 Likes

Thats Weird GIF by moodman

8 Likes

19 Likes

These people are strobing through their moral panics.

(Do note that font, and laugh.)

12 Likes

Is it wrong that I masturbated to this video?

12 Likes

jesus fucking christ

5 Likes

If I could cast spells by masturbating, the world would be a very different place, lemme tall ya.

16 Likes

“You gotta bind the demonic attack.”

Soooo bondage? I was a little surprised that was her solution.

21 Likes

Just make sure you don’t make the mistake of casting a spell that ends up with the kind of “different place” where you wouldn’t need to masturbate.

1 Like

I think I got that.

1 Like

And then they sin even more by saying the underaged congregation member tempted them! It’s a positive feedback loop of worse sin and hypocrisy.

But you should feel bad for “interfering” with yourself by engaging in a biological, hormonal desire ingrained in your species over millions of years of evolution six thousand years since the earth’s creation.

6 Likes

When I say intamcy, I mean the connection that we have as daughters and sons to god.

So what you’re saying is I should fuck god?

4 Likes

So hell has masturbation and heaven does not?

keanu reeves film GIF

7 Likes

*sighs

Masturbation is a normal, healthy sexual activity; in fact, it’s the only one that I know of in which there is zero chance of pregnancy or sexually transmitted infection.

Haters gonna hate; healthy happy folks gonna masturbate.

25 Likes

It’s true. Here is a file photo of a demon on the prowl.

5 Likes

You besmirch the honorable occupation of Hormone Monster; away with you now to be gaslighted by your Shame Wizard.

9 Likes

… we can’t ever be sure of that

12 Likes

Also, there is no “we.

5 Likes

“Masturbation is a form of witchcraft…” Boy, I wish - the barrier to entry is incredibly low here. Oh wait, having “control” over your orgasms is what makes it “witchcraft”? It’s not about magic powers, it’s just about having some control over your own body? That’s pretty weak. By that logic, having control over your hunger and thirst is witchcraft. Eating and drinking is a “demonic attack!” Ugh, way to make witchcraft incredibly boring, “Christian” lady.

I’m constantly amused/horrified by the lengths certain types of Christians will go to, to make masturbation seem harmful, when it’s demonstrably healthy and has literally measurable health benefits in multiple ways.

11 Likes

Some people just want to make everyone else even more miserable than they are, methinks.

12 Likes