TikTok video calls masturbation a 'demonic attack'

matrix-there-is-no-spoon

3 Likes

There is no visibility of that gif (without clicking it)

2 Likes

it’s being meta fixed

4 Likes

But once upon a time there was this guy who was ordered to knock up his brother’s widow, and he used the pull out method, so God killed him. I think we can all see the moral of that story.

11 Likes

I’m sure there is an Oglaf comic covering this idea.

12 Likes

Maybe that part of the first Harry Potter movie where all the pubescent boys are experiencing embarrassing mishaps trying to learn how to control their wands for the first time was some kind of metaphor.

12 Likes
14 Likes

But a Banana Washing machine’s fine, isn’t it?

15 Likes

Of course this means female masturbation is just fine, as no wastage of, uh, material is involved.

All those stories where young people’s awkward exploration of newly discovered powers had jokes/parallels/references to sexual exploration - turns out, they weren’t metaphors at all!

12 Likes

14 Likes

I was really eager to hear what “bind” meant, because yep, I had the same thought as you and she never bothered to tell us. So, in the absence of her providing the reasonable instructions on how to bind demons, we’re left with, well… you know…

… oh shit, the tingly parts are tingling again…

6 Likes

Yeah, Mum; I’m not doing this for fun, I’m battling demonic forces and losing!

10 Likes

I don’t use TikTok at all. Is it common for the mouth and the sound not to synchronise as badly as this one? I’m no lip reader but that looks weird

4 Likes

Her frantically twitching left hand seems curiously, well… frantically twitching in a misplaced sort of way.

(ETA I see @HMSGoose beat me to it.)

I think ‘jesus wanking christ’ ought to become a popular curse.

6 Likes

I think you are one slice of toast short of being correct there. :wink:

1 Like

Poe’s Law of masturbation? or just The Law of Goat Fuckers in action. Either way, equal parts cringe and hilarity.

Orgasm is called “the little death” in quite a few languages. It seems we have an authority on this here. What say you, @Death?

9 Likes

if this is true, it is troubling news indeed.

2 Likes

If at first you don’t succeed, keep practising until you vanquish those demons. That’s how I interpret her message anyway.

11 Likes

Washing machines of any sort are fine, of course. What possible sexual use could those appliances be put to?

8 Likes

“Bind the spirit of masturbation”.

HOT.

5 Likes