TikTok video calls masturbation a 'demonic attack'

Oh, there is. There is. It was one of the series’ defining strips.

6 Likes

Disappointed otters are not on that list. An otter at an aquarium provided a very educational show using a clear tube that was probably provided for a different kind of play. Certain parents were appalled and, thus, caught their kids attention where before they weren’t looking at that otter at all.

Also, purity culture is evil

7 Likes

Yᴇs, ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢs ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴏʙʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ Gʀɪᴍ Sǫᴜᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ.

26 Likes

… There’s a wrong way?

:: attempts to make a fart joke, but is laughing too hard to actually type it out ::

2 Likes

I’m not a religious person, so her saying that wanking is actually a form of religious observance for Satanism or Wicca or whatever, does make me rethink the whole act.

Not that I would ever. . . you know. . . “worship Satan.”

4 Likes

Once again…The Bambi Motel.

(Wherein one perpetrator was caught cleaning his banana in the suction hole of the swimming pool and couldn’t get it out without assistance from the fire department.)

3 Likes

(Mother tries bathroom door, finds it’s locked)

“What are you doing in there for an hour anyway. . . practicing witchcraft?”

6 Likes

YES, it’s wrong. My God, it’s like you weren’t even paying attention!

You need to think more about buff white Jesus, with his steely blue eyes, as you anoint his biceps and chest with oil, paying extra attention to his nicely cut abs as you slowly, oh so slowly make your way down…uh, brb - witchcraft break!

My gf is a witch, so I’m happily caught between a rock and a hard place, so to speak.

3 Likes

5-12-1990_0.27.45.00-300x225

5 Likes

Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word “wand” with “wang” in the first Harry Potter Book
Let’s see the results…

http://bash.org/?111338

1 Like

I knew about that for French, didn’t realize it was more widepsread than that!

over half of the languages surveyed have adopted near-forms of the word orgasm , including orgazm (Turkish), orgasmo (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian), and oogasma (Japanese). But why?

1 Like

I’m sure that the capitalization is a standard form in linguistics literature, but if I were a T-Shirt vendor…

From the linguistic expressions of the terms and the announcements for orgasm discussed in the previous sections, conceptual metaphors ORGASM IS A PEAK, ORGASM IS FIRE, ORGASM IS DEATH, ORGASM IS A DESTINATION, and ORGASM IS THE RELEASE OF FORCE/ SUBSTANCE IN A CONTAINER as well as conceptual metonymies (i.e., EXCITEMENT FOR ORGASM, SWELLING FOR ORGASM, and HEAT FOR ORGASM) and related concepts (i.e., (FEELING OF) SATISFACTION and (FEELING OF) PLEASURE) are found to be used by speakers of different languages to conceptualize an orgasmic experience during sexual activities. These conceptualizations of orgasm can be further grouped into three categories: (1) orgasm as a physiological response, (2) orgasm as a psychological state, and (3) orgasm as an ideal goal. We have also observed that languages tend to conceptualize orgasm as a physiological response in the terms for orgasm, while more languages are inclined to conceptualize orgasm as an ideal goal in the announcements for orgasm.

Our study has found that some languages adopt conceptual metaphors (i.e., ORGASM IS THE RELEASE OF FORCE/SUBSTANCE IN A CONTAINER, ORGASM IS FIRE, ORGASM IS DEATH, and ORGASM IS A PEAK) and conceptual metonymies (i.e., EXCITEMENT FOR ORGASM, SWELLING FOR ORGASM, and HEAT FOR ORGASM) that emphasize more on illustrating the concept of orgasm as a physiological response. These conceptualizations stem directly from the embodiment of the increase of body heat, the intense surge of hormones and blood flows, the release of muscle tension and bodily fluid, and the uncontrollable feelings the body experience during an orgasm (Levin, 2014; Mah & Binik, 2001; Masters & Johnson, 1966).

2 Likes

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

4 Likes

I’m staying heathy right now!

(excerpt) A 2016 study found men who ejaculate 21 times a month or more were significantly less likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer, compared to people who ejaculated four to seven times per month. That isn’t to say everyone must masturbate that often; it’s just a signal that regular masturbation can be beneficial to overall health.

5 Likes

Roger that!

9 Likes

I think the BEATles got it right…
:musical_note: Happiness is a warm gun… Mama. :musical_note:

… and Pete Townshend got it wrong…
:musical_note: And men not fit for marriage took their refuge in the oil :musical_note:

Truly, but practice, practice, practice.

3 Likes

Even pros gotta practice.

3 Likes

Indeed. Lets see, how did my coach use to put it when discussing HS/SS athletics… you play like you practice. That seems to apply universally.

2 Likes