Time to Statham Punch

I was considering something similar. A mix of multiple strong alcohols (whiskey, moonshine maybe) and either fruit punch or a mix of a few different juices. Lime and something to round it out.

5 Likes

I’d feel worse if you offered me a Bud Light Lime (or Corona, or Shock Top, or Heineken…)

9 Likes

I’d gladly take a Heineken over any domestic beer like Bud or Miller. It’s not my preference but it has some taste to it.

6 Likes

I just want Crank 3…and depending on how that ends Crank 4, ect… I don’t care what he does during or after those.

3 Likes

When he was doing music videos?

7 Likes

For every action movie there is an equal and opposite reaction movie.

12 Likes

OMG! That Erasure video is amazing…

6 Likes

What you’re basically describing is the recipe for Zombie Punch. In the classic bartending tradition, just modify the ingredients slightly and you’ll have your very own Statham Punch.

5 Likes

In a similar vein, search for all the Tom Cruise movies where Cruise has to run really fast.

6 Likes

The URL alone was worth the price of admission.

http://time.to.stathampun.ch/

3 Likes

Initially misread this as “A guy’s gotta punch his family.”

5 Likes

I’m sure I remember seeing Statham punching someone’s punch. Instead of blocking it and counter punching, he punched his attacker in the fist. Now that’s punching. I couldn’t find it in the following collection, though I might have flinched a few times while watching.

6 Likes

Snatch is the only exception? Did he punch anyone in the Italian Job?

4 Likes

This reminds me of the Time-to-Crate ratings system. Perhaps there’s a metric somewhere between the Bechdel Test and the Time to Punch that could finally make movie ratings 100% objective!

4 Likes

Don’t forget the rival energy drink; Statham Kick!

6 Likes

Lock Stock, or Snatch?

He was great in both…

8 Likes

Hm, i just noticed i omitted the S to movie that plural. I meant guy ritchie movies. He is great in both of those :slight_smile: Lock, Stock is rough around the edges when compared to Snatch but all the performances and story is top notch.

4 Likes

I bought Crank 2, just because it’s so over-the-top ridiculous.

2 Likes

Aw hell, why not go all the way and make it from Plant-Shit:

2 Likes

3 Likes