To end cybercrime we must stop using computers, says ex-President Trump

Nice try. It’s all backed up in the cloud.

9 Likes

I hate Trump and do not think his cognitive skills are up to par for not only understanding things but also explaining what little he does understand in any coherent way.

that being said, he has a point that many of you are ignoring.

since times long gone every time there is a hack of important infrastructure everyone in my household complains “why is that system internet accessible anyways??”

he hints at it. AIR GAP EVERYTHING IMPORTANT

sidenote: has there ever been an old who hasn’t been impressed with their offspring’s use of current technology? I remember my Mom telling everyone I was good with computers when I was nowhere near as skilled as others, just better than her. but hey… Barron is a computer genius (he must use the TikTok)

1 Like

Ignoring that sad excuse for a human being and whatever foolishness he may spew is a priority of mine.

5 Likes

That incurious, stupid, and tech-ignorant old man would hear the term “Air Gap” and think it was a new airline from the clothing retailer. He’s not making any point here.

5 Likes

While your logic is sound, I’m not sure trying so hard to ascribe such sound logic to The Former Guy’s rantings is… logical.

I truly cannot imagine that he simply garbled the explanation of an idea he had a rudimentary grasp of. In fact, I cannot imagine that had he been asked if he meant air gapping networks, that he would not have ended up speculating whether both computers need to be wearing a mask.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.