To everyone here

Just wanted to say to everyone Happy Holidays!!

Here is my thought on Christmas

46 Likes
  1. Thanks, and Happy Holidays to you, and everyone here, too!!

2. Jeez, you scared me. I’m afraid I’ve gotten used to subject lines that don’t reveal much (e.g., “To everyone here”) being the intro to bad/sad news about friends…

3. Is that a croquembouche on your head?

10 Likes

Ooooof. A slight hangover here (though I only remember drinking 3 shots of Johnny Walker Red).
My downstairs neighbor here in Tijuana invited me to the family gathering, where everyone mingles and eats until midnight. Then the party starts. It’s 7 a.m. and the neighbors a few doors down are still going.

My friend/neighbor and me. We’re a little tipsy at this point:

My friends also gave me a very nice zipper sweater for Christmas:

Edit: I didn’t have the presence of mind to get a video of Tomas’ little granddaughter dancing and being a gigglebug. Whenever music is played, she’s up and moving around. I think she’d even shuffle around in her sleep if the stereo was on.

21 Likes

Happy Holidays back atcha! :laughing:

9 Likes

Warm, cold, wet, dry: whatever the weather, may this be a good season for all Happy Mutants!

17 Likes

Well, I would think so, if that something that crunches in the mouth also makes it bleed profusely.

8 Likes

Happy Festivus, Saturnalia, or whatever.

11 Likes

Might be. Like it said, the tree wasn’t the only thing getting lit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Time for the airing of grievances!

13 Likes

I’ve been eating food all my life, but I’ve understood maybe three words of that description.

So, choux pastry balls must be lightbulbs then.

13 Likes

well the kid is up now and I am almost done with my coffee and the dark fog and gray has become not quite so dark…
i guess i can get on with loot day now.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas!

17 Likes

As my grandmother would say, Nadolig Llawen i Chi Gyd.

Merry Christmas to all celebrating it, and to everyone, may this season, or other season of your choice, be joyous.

15 Likes
11 Likes

As mine would say, Wesołych Świąt!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Solstice, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Hanukkah, and Holidays to all!

16 Likes

She looks great for someone who’s been dead two years.

16 Likes

All of the plastic surgery has held up well, I see.

13 Likes

Was she stuffed and mounted as an ornament?

7 Likes

20 Likes

Our Christmas miracle was the late-Christmas-Eve delivery of two packages we thought had been stolen off our stoop but were actually misdelivered - two weeks ago.

19 Likes