Today in transphobia (Part 1)

9 Likes
8 Likes

10 Likes

So if Gene can justify withholding funds from the library because “he could not support” ‘homosexual material’ being in the library, would he be okay with residents withholding their tax payments from the city because they “could not support” his bigotry and discrimination?

12 Likes
9 Likes

BBC “impartiality” in action.

11 Likes

Terfs are screwing over the environmental movement now.

12 Likes

Terfs are all around assholes! /s

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

10 Likes

Deep Green Resistance have been known as transphobes (among other things) for years now

10 Likes

Bobby Moynihan No GIF by Saturday Night Live

Assholes.

9 Likes

It’s not today but i just saw the BBC still giving a platform to transphobes.

5 Likes
12 Likes

god damn it eric cartman GIF by South Park

10 Likes
11 Likes

Says something about exactly who they define as “human,” doesn’t it?

sad workaholics GIF

11 Likes

Really says something about who’s in charge when an agency like that can discriminate against legally protected characteristics with impunity. I’m so glad I don’t live in the UK, wish I could get my girlfriends who live there out.

10 Likes
  1. away we go!

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem signed an anti-transgender sports bill into law Thursday, restricting transgender women and girls from playing on school sports teams that match their gender identity in public schools and post-secondary institutions.

She is polishing her GQP bona fides for the 2024 primary, I do believe.

9 Likes

The GA republican controlled legislature is hot on their heels

9 Likes

From the article: “She had previously competed on the men’s swimming team at Penn and underwent two years of hormone therapy.”

People don’t go through two years of hormone therapy just so they can gain an advantage at sports ffs.

11 Likes

This shit is working at intended

Solidarity with everyone else who suffers oppression is the ONLY way forward. We can’t let them divide us up, because that’s how they win.

12 Likes