Today in transphobia (Part 1)

Given how everything the GOP says is projection,

Mitchell Swan considers trans identity to be a medical condition, like bedwetting and sleepwalking.

This is quite an admission.

8 Likes

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

4 Likes

11 Likes

I think we must seriously consider the possibility that Toryism like osteoarthritis, is a degenerative disease.

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes

9 Likes

Transphobe being transphobic. Fuck you Florida-man and all the shitstains who voted for you.

season 4 florida GIF by Broad City

10 Likes

tenor

8 Likes

Trans woman fatally shot in Houston apartment after fleeing anti-trans violence in Honduras, friends say

11 Likes

State by state it continues, seemingly without end.

Speak out against Her Royal TERF-ness and you will face consequences.

I wasn’t going to watch this movie anyway and there could be many reasons why she’s not on the poster, but I have to wonder if WB joined team TERF

8 Likes

This at a time when the Mouse is currently requiring thousands of its California workers to move to Florida or lose their jobs. (My neighbor is one of them)

8 Likes

I will never move to or travel to Texas. It is not a safe place.

I hope this guy ends up in prison

15 Likes

It looks like the Idaho anti-trans bill is worse than I realized from that article.

the daily show television GIF

9 Likes

I think it is long past time to start calling the Republicans the American Fascist Party. They are literally following the playbook from 1933 Germany now, with book bans and extreme punishments for the crime of existing. I guess actually burning the books would make things too obvious even for them though.

If you are tired of seeing this Wikipedia article, you probably aren’t as tired as I am of putting it in my comments. It needs repeating though, especially as the fascists in the UK and US try to claim that transgender people are the real fascists and try to link us to Mengele.

16 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

13 Likes

I completely agree, they are fascists and a pastor in Tennessee recently brought back book burning. I am reminded of that Wikipedia article every time I read about the latest fascist bill being pushed through in every fascist controlled state.

11 Likes

Great a new transphobic book is coming out.

The book is called “The Men”. The premise involves everyone with a Y chromosome disappearing but according to the author it’s totally not transphobic.

It’s so nice of her to use the correct pronouns while calling trans women “men”. Fucking TERFs.

And speaking of TERFs, a UK based group is inviting trans people to attend a detransition conference. I’m sure they’ll have a great time talking to themselves.

Continuing with the topic of TERFs and the UK, look who’s making more transphobic comments.

I’m not sure if it’s true or not, but saw this tweet and shit in Texas might be even more fucked up…

7 Likes
9 Likes

Of course, because puberty blockers are exactly like FGM. Damn, I just cannot deal with this level of stupid.

9 Likes

So it took a lot of public shaming from Disney employees and unions, among others, but after staying silent way too long the company is finally officially opposed to the bill in Florida:

Now if they would just commit to stop donating to Republican politicians who support this kind of BS that would be real progress.

7 Likes

This article isn’t directly about transphobia, but discusses dysphoria, perception, assimilation and societal expectations, all through the lens of “cringe”.

The fascists have been busy this week

6 Likes