Today in transphobia (Part 1)

4 Likes

Drama Abc GIF by The Bachelorette
This shit will happen to anyone who incurs the ire of the snowflakes who make up the fascist party. They are cancel culture.

10 Likes

Yup, and they have just the one song.

11 Likes
13 Likes

Linus Pauling syndrome still claiming victims.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

12 Likes

Looks like Dee Snider jumped on Paul Stanley’s band wagon.

1 Like

Well, that’s disappointing
 especially considering

twisted sister GIF

12 Likes

I can’t believe out-of-touch rock stars spout opinions that make such little sense and so often follow the trend of the loudest idiot in the room.

Once again, proving that taking life advice from men who spent decades singing about fucking teenage girls is a terrible idea.

11 Likes

I know Pauling was a chemist, but omg the cartoon that Watson showed in the video - yes! Nailed something that had been bugging me for a while and I didn’t have words for:

The whole thing is excellent:

5 Likes

Don’t folks go through a rigorous vetting process before surgery? It’s not something you do on a whim, right? :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

There is usually detailed counselling before any physical or medical steps.

Early care for kids is to try some different clothes, try out a name, maybe a haircut. See if it fits.

As far as gender-confirming care goes, that’s it - nobody is doing irreversible procedures to kids.

Anyone that thinks you can “trans” a kid has obviously never tried to get one to eat broccoli.

16 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

17 Likes

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

OMG, that nails it.

12 Likes

Well there you go. Ted got himself canceled.

7 Likes

Probably just delaying it, but good for them!

15 Likes
2 Likes

Here is a bit more truthful account. I hate the way ABC characterized project veritas as possibly legit

Project Veritas, a far-right activist group that engages in deceptive practices to do hidden camera-style investigations, filmed health care professionals at Dell Children’s and other facilities around the country as they discussed gender-affirming care.

I also hope this blows up in Paxton’s face. Dell Children’s hospital is pretty beloved

11 Likes
10 Likes
12 Likes

She even had a sports trading card back in the day. I have a copy.

She wasn’t completely unproblematic on some community issues as she got older. But she wasn’t a Caitlin Jenner either. She made some real contributions to civil rights.

12 Likes