Today in transphobia (Part 1)

6 Likes

WTF?

hugh laurie facepalm GIF

8 Likes

Stupid bigot says what?

Attacking Cis-het men’s reproductive rights will backfire on that person.

9 Likes

Just looked at their feed, and it can’t happen soon enough. It’s the usual mix of racism, transphobia, homophobia, misogyny and probably more but I closed the window before my blood pressure got too high. They’re a package deal. I’ve never encountered them before, and I’m glad of it. Would’ve been an instant block if I was still on the bird site.

10 Likes

Thanks for taking one for the team; I tend to block out most hate-mongering content like that, in order to preserve my own health & sanity.

10 Likes

5 Likes

I hope she falls off her bike.

6 Likes
1 Like

12 Likes

People are parasitizing the very real fear we should be having about guns and shunting all of the action into further pressing a tiny minority of… Other children. The deep feelings people have about girls team sports all of the sudden contrasted with the shallow unexamined platitudes they have about another ten or twenty five year olds having their faces splattered on the sidewalk in their home town because some one wanted to murder that day or a river of blood in the daycare… “Well it’s not that common…” :speech_balloon::pray:

What the fucking hell is wrong with people?

How to lift the veil? I just find myself dumbstruck.

6 Likes

Crossposted from Dee Snider and Ted Nugent back Paul Stanley’s claim that gender-affirming care is a “sad and dangerous fad”.

90 years ago today the Nazis burned the work of Magnus Hirschfeld that they seized at the Institut fĂźr Sexualwissenschaft.

How many Good Germans thought that the gender-affirming care there was a “sad and dangerous fad”? How many thought that both sides should be listened to, while one side (and only one) openly talked about the elimination of the other? How many thought it was a good thing that the burned books were not readable by children? How many thought that we should be sent to the early concentration camps for our own good?

How many of them didn’t vote for the Nazis, but thought something had to be done?

90 years on it is all happening again, and I look at how even supportive places have individuals who would stand back and let it all happen again. Yes, they will say trans rights, but if they won’t do anything when we need actions, not words, then they are allowing what happens to us.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next…

6 Likes

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

8 Likes

GAAAHHHHH!!! Them again! They need to die in a fire already!

rage GIF

3 Likes
1 Like

I’m sure her medical degrees and years of experience in the field serve her well here.

4 Likes

https://www.pcpcc.org/executive/american-academy-physician-associates-aapa

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
​AAPA is committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at the organization and within the PA profession. AAPA is working to enhance the diversity of the PA profession, address health inequities among patients, and foster a staff culture that is committed to DEI. Read more.

Well, I thought maybe it was the PA equivalent of ACPeds, but no, seems legit. Maybe just poor judgement?

4 Likes