Today in transphobia (Part 1)

GreatDistinctBighorn-size_restricted

9 Likes

Iā€™m a woman and Black, so I personally know what itā€™s like to be marginalized and denigrated on a perpetual fuckinā€™ basis.

But Iā€™m also cis-het in appearance, so I am aware that I have that particular privilege ā€˜going for meā€™; I honestly cannot fathom dealing with all the bullshit my trans-sisters and brothers have to, on top of the oppression & persecution I already have to contend with everyday.

17 Likes

Which is why I try to be the person I needed when I was a kid, because it matters to the ones coming up behind me.
Too much hate out there, any little bit of positive is worth it.

16 Likes

Same here.

I have no patience with bullies and assholes who are just trying to ā€˜spread the misery around.ā€™

Fuck that noise.

14 Likes

Damn right!
I like Wonder Woman because of the Truth and Justice vibe, not because sheā€™s pretty - and we all need positive role models.

12 Likes

And the excellent life skills for some of us.

10 Likes

Amen.

10 Likes

And, when thereā€™s bullshit,

13230191_277123372629449_2006820342229676836_n

12 Likes

Hmm I mean Iā€™m not a biologist or anything, but a) I donā€™t think DNA works this way and b) vaccines donā€™t contain any strands of DNA.

And in any event if injecting DNA was all it took to change someoneā€™s physiology, thatā€™d be the discovery to end all discoveries.

14 Likes

Neither am I, but got damn; thatā€™s some serious, next level ā€œunbelievably stupid,ā€ right there.

11 Likes

The shingles vaccine is some next level CRISPR jawn.

Edits out the entire Y chromosome and inserts a full copy of an X. But you need to find someone to give a sample to get the other X from - you donā€™t want two copies of the same chromosome- problems with recessives.

Yep - I need to start gaslighting them with that nonsense. :grin:

9 Likes

Oh God, you are going to make my life hellā€¦ :sob:

8 Likes

It only seems fair to talk them into getting shingles; for all the grief they cause.

6 Likes

No need to get vaccinations; theyā€™re adding those to the chemtrails now. :wink:

5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Update:

2 Likes
7 Likes

I remember saying that people attracted to trans women needed to go through a ā€œcoming outā€ public acknowledgement process that they find trans people desirable back in the 80ā€™s.

Transphobia doesnā€™t just effect trans people- and it definitely effects partners relationships with trans women.

10 Likes
4 Likes