Today in transphobia (Part 2)

Of course! Schools will pay for medical care and give the kids a n apartment! What planet does she live on?

Probably the planet of political triangulaters. Yeah - that won’t help you get elected.

8 Likes

I just looked at her Xitter and yeah, I think she’s a lost cause.

8 Likes

The other infuriating thing she said, that I forgot to mention, is that she thinks the reason trans people aren’t understanding her position on this is because trans people are less likely to be parents. She actually fucking said that.

10 Likes

As a trans person with a trans kid, fuck that.

14 Likes

I had to look Southern up…

how high wtf GIF

Also… Brianna Wu has a collection of classic Porsches?!? [LOL, I misspelled it as PORCHES!!! Now I’m imagining someone with a collection of like victorian style, wrap around porches in their back yard and doing victorian cosplay on them…]

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

10 Likes

Yeah, I just looked Southern up, too. I had never heard of her. Holy shit, Canada has their own Ann Coulter. Look, I can be friends with someone who thinks government should be smaller, or we should cut taxes and have a laissez faire approach to the economy. I cannot be friends with someone who thinks certain classes of people are lesser by virtue of the circumstances of their birth or genetics. That Wu can be friends with her says a lot about Wu. Mainly that she’s completely full of shit.

10 Likes

Are you supporting that opinion or opposing it?

It’s a simple question.

10 Likes

Brianna, you won’t be safe by trying to portray yourself as “one of the good ones”. There are no “good ones” in their side. Especially if Trump wins.

14 Likes

Yeah, it looks like the classic centrist ‘let’s talk to both sides’ as they get pulled further and further right. She is unwilling to listen to other trans folks calling out her bad takes, but more than willing to listen to fascists. Sad.

I did note that she’s no longer green in shinigami eyes, which is great. Updates on that haven’t been that great but someone with access obviously noticed.

10 Likes

Me Me Me GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Fuck you Brianna!!!

10 Likes

Can someone send her a Log Cabin application?

Ask her to blink three times if she’s not allowed to talk.

8 Likes

Blanchardism

Looked that up. Wish I had not.

I Hate It Trash GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

8 Likes

Oh gods, I didn’t expect to see her pushing the AGP BS. Thoroughly debunked garbage.

11 Likes

It has research.

That means its real.

1401ccf1d32780fb4bab3a8d78fb4ef4

11 Likes
10 Likes

And electrolytes!

11 Likes

Cool. Someone trying to get trans people killed. Fucking great.

12 Likes

Lots of things have “research.” Creationism, chiropractic, flat earth, antivaxx. Not good research, mind you, but it is research. And that’s before you get into all the folks who “do their own research.” It’s all bullshit, but someone will cite it.

11 Likes

You could also say all of those things “have research” that proves they’re not substantiated by any empirical analysis–in other words that they’re bullshit.

2 Likes

Blanchard’s research fits right in. He cherry-picked and used no controls, something like 80-90% of cis women fit the criteria for autogynephelia, but that wasn’t assessed. Because it was about gatekeeping trans people, not actual advancement of science.

8 Likes