Today in transphobia (Part 2)

Reminds me of this.

I’m definitely at the 2 years stage, which makes sense since I hit 3 years HRT on July 13th.

7 Likes

Five years in November and I’m punchy.

8 Likes

I am at the 22 years, with surgery repeatedly denied stage.

Either I will leave the country, or I will be called a terrorist because I choose to fight for liberation instead of accepting the state’s abuse. I won’t kill anyone but I will try to stop the UK from functioning if it comes to that.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Yeah - I’m getting a bulletproof hoodie. I can’t wear it in the summer though. But everyday from September through the election for sure. Slash proof too.

7 Likes

Love was taken into custody shortly after the attack by Customs and Border Patrol, the arrest report says. Officials said that at the police station, Love admitted to being involved in the attack and said he had become acquainted with the victim beforehand.

“The defendant added he was possibly drugged and someone inserted an unknown object in his rectum,” the report says. "Although the defendant is not certain the victim is responsible for this, the defendant made a statement indicating he needed to hurt whoever hurt him and was prompted to purchase the knife at a Target store near Miami International Airport.

Come On Reaction GIF

8 Likes

Extremely weak sauce answer from the PM at PMQs when Nadia Whittome asked about the ban on puberty blockers while the noted transphobe Wes Streeting nods along on the front bench. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Sir Keir committed to approaching the discussion of transgender issues “with care, not inflammatory dividing lines”.

I recognise bullshit when I see it.

I hope that Starmer continues with his purges, maybe enough MPs will be suspended that Corbyn starts a new, actually left wing, party and causes a schism in the Labour party. Starmer can continue to wear the skin of the dead Labour party for all I care.

10 Likes

We write to you as the parents of transgender kids to ask you to please not put our children in further danger by advancing dangerous and misguided legislation like the Kids Online Safety Act (KOSA.)

8 Likes

Things are looking much better here in Canada. I have an appointment with my endo in a couple hours at which I intend to initiate the process for surgery, and I’m super grateful for that. But if that should change, I’m 100% death before detransition.

8 Likes
8 Likes

source

13 Likes
7 Likes
11 Likes

That’s just an excuse. He’s moving to Texas so if his companies are sued, he can get the case in the 5th Circuit, which is super heavy with Trump appointees.

9 Likes

I’m really torn on this.

The rational reason is, yes, it’s for something like you said. But he’s such a thin skinned man baby, I’m willing to believe his professed reason.

7 Likes

[why not both gif]

8 Likes

Also over in the Elon Musk thread…

6 Likes
10 Likes

30 pieces of silver, inflation adjusted?

8 Likes