Today in transphobia (Part 2)

13 Likes
8 Likes

ETA:

15 Likes

A bit late for that dipshit

10 Likes

I’m still seeing a lot of people, including Paul in that “correction” claiming that Khelif has XY chromosomes. Is that verified? I mean, it doesn’t matter, but the test she failed just tested for testosterone levels, from what I understand. It wasn’t a chromosome test. People are still jumping to conclusions, I think, that the high testosterone levels must be because she has an intersex condition.

7 Likes

From what I understand nobody knows what test was performed.

8 Likes
12 Likes

20240805_194018
Source

5 Likes

I’m not sure what natural aging has to do with her being a hateful bigot? :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

That wall behind her looks like it has black mold on it.

6 Likes

Surprised GIF by ION

Thanks for clearing that up…

7 Likes

I saw that a few days ago, but couldn’t tell if it was black mold or an ugly mural :woman_shrugging:

Either way, she’s a bigoted asshole.

13 Likes

And either way, the black mold has nothing to do with it.

11 Likes

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

10 Likes
11 Likes

The black mold should be offended at being associated with this white scum.

11 Likes

Just caught this vid:

Those christianists are scary AF! “Cover our children in the blood of Jesus Christ” ???!!! No fucking thank you, you gross weirdo!

Don’t ya just love that these sickening weirdos came from Other States to do this to Colorado…

Crossposting to Trans Awareness

8 Likes

Yeah that’s weird. But pretty standard fare for many evangelical Christians these days. One of the things that’s always bothered me about this flavor of Christianity is that the Jesus I learned about in church was, in many ways, trying to take the “magic” out of faith. He told people to stop worrying about all these weird rules like you can’t wear mixed fibers and you can’t eat this, and instead focus on what’s really important: loving your fellow man, taking care of the poor, treating visitors and enemies alike as if they are your neighbors, treating the sick and the sinner with compassion. And all this type of evangelicals want to do is make everything magic again. Say the magic words “I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior” and all of your shitty behavior is excused. Get dunked in water. Wear a cross, go to Church every Wednesday night and Sunday, raise your hands and sing along to really shitty worship music, and hate everyone who’s not like you. Do all that, and God will reward you not only in the afterlife, but also here on Earth where your wealth is a sign that you are one of the chosen! Ugh. And in case it’s not clear, I am not talking about all Christians. I’m not even talking about all evangelicals, just this particular variety. I used to have a coworker who was also a Pentecostal minister, and he was not like this.

14 Likes
10 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

13 Likes