That’s… just… fucking unhinged.

12 Likes

Transphobia really does melt peoples fucking brains

11 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

IMG_5279

8 Likes

They’re going completely insane. Saw today they’re saying Andrew Tate is a trans man now… :woman_facepalming:

10 Likes

This makes me wonder if there’s a strategy to distance the worst and most visible far right assholes from the rest of them by these accusations.

Time will tell.

And tar trans people with the worst of them

10 Likes

I’m not sure… a lot of these come from really small accounts. I’ve always just assumed they have gotten in so deep that they’ve warped their entire reality so that everyone but them is trans. If I start seeing accounts with real followings pushing this then I’ll definitely reevaluate though.

8 Likes

Picture, if you will, a world where anyone could have been assigned any gender at birth and there would be almost no way to tell
But you still have to care about it, a lot, for reasons
I guess because the author of some kids’ books about wizards says so
It’s…hard for me to picture how that makes sense too
But such is life…in the transphobe zone

9 Likes

9 Likes
9 Likes

10 Likes

So spending a bunch of money on a service for a handful of people instead of focusing on the thousands that are unable to get the care they need. Lovely.

This is from the Google doc posted above:

Of particular note is the data the Cass team collected in the audit study of the GID service, which indicated that less than 10 young people (0.3%) - out of 3306 - had detransitioned

9 Likes

After the Daily Heil had it’s say the last couple of days, I was pleased to find this link:

I’ve highlighted this bit:

Born in 1999 in Tiaret, Algeria, Khelif has been boxing since she was a child and has always competed in women’s categories. In her career, she competed in the Women’s World Boxing Championships in New Delhi in 2018 (finishing in 17th place), then competed in Russia the following year. She competed in the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, reaching all the way to the quarterfinals, and she finished second in the 2022 Women’s World Championships in Istanbul.

Everything seemed to be running smoothly until the 2023 World Cup, organized by the International Boxing Association. The Russia-led IBA, which is not recognized by the International Olympic Committee, disqualified Khelif after a gender eligibility test allegedly found she has XY chromosomes. IBA president Umar Kremlev has said that both Khelif and Taiwanese boxer Lin Yu-ting, who allegedly had a similar test result, “were trying to deceive their colleagues and pretend to be women.” Khelif has contested the allegations.

So, after all the misinformation from the right-wing press, which either assumed or lied about her sex - “is she trans?” etc, what have we learned? Apart from ignoring the Daily Fascist and all its ilk, including Herr Rowling.

I realise I’m preaching to the converted here.

11 Likes

Good info from a really good presenter.

9 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/109661706

9 Likes
6 Likes

I’m sorry, what does misogyny and transphobia had to do with Russia? Are you trying to suggest that we don’t have that problem in our society, and it’s only a Russian plot?

5 Likes

thread

9 Likes

The Cass Report has been thoroughly and repeatedly debunked, not that that seems to make any difference. By avoiding referencing the people who actually do this work she managed to produce exactly what she was expected to, a full-on TERF document with no scientific grounding at all. I am beyond furious with this being treated as anything other than toilet paper.

12 Likes