Today in transphobia (Part 2)

Two weeks and counting? Has anyone done a wellness check to make sure her head hasn’t exploded?

8 Likes

Whelp, she’s back.

10 Likes

I think @mspie500 posted that in a different thread? The assholes thread maybe?

What an asshole… I hope Olympic gold medalist Ms. Khelif takes her ass to the cleaners…

9 Likes

Where are your DNA results, Joanne? I’m not saying I doubt that you’re a woman, it’s just that it should easy to get a DNA test and make the results public. It should be easy, and certainly not invasive, and I think we all agree that you have an obligation to satisfy the prurient curiosity of some random wanker on the internet to their satisfaction. I’m not saying you have anything to prove, I’m just saying that the internet will hound you until you prove it. I don’t make the rules, Joanne; apparently you do, I’m just abiding by them.

Where’s your DNA results, Joanne?

(Also, yes: women are women, and transwomen and intersex women are women, and even answering this bullshit on its own terms is giving it unearned respect, but JFC people need to see that these people don’t “protect women”, because they reserve the right to declare people to be unwomen, and biology doesn’t matter to them, it’s just a rhetorical weapon they don’t even understand gaaaaaaaaaah it burns.)

11 Likes

Lebron James Point GIF by Uninterrupted

11 Likes

Is this something that could get Rowling sued for libel in the UK? I know libel laws in the UK are ridiculously skewed, but I don’t know if anyone can sue someone over there, or if it’s limited to UK citizens. (If it weren’t limited somehow, Rowling would just sue every non-transphobe on Earth to enrich herself…)

1 Like

There’s no “could get” here. It’s been filed.

There’s a link in the comment that doesn’t get shown here by that quote.

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s absolutely wild that she posted that after she’s already being sued for similar statements.

8 Likes

Rowling’s attorneys right now…

Ngapa GIF

12 Likes

10 Likes
11 Likes
11 Likes
12 Likes

from

15 Likes
7 Likes

“No one’s attacking kids for their sexual orientation or their gender identity,” (State Sen. Bran) Martin said. Instead, he noted that some constituents and legislators do not believe young kids should be having conversations related to gender or sexual orientation in the classroom.

“We’re not attacking them, we’re just saying they have no right to exist and should hide themselves in shame. Where is the harm in that?”

Animated GIF

10 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes
13 Likes

Its good to know my trans-spidey sense is still working, I guess.

12 Likes