13 Likes

Update

16 Likes
10 Likes

Keffals has a message for the fascists.

An update from Keffals.

13 Likes
10 Likes

I was watching a stream last night, Keffals was in chat and ended up calling in. She’s certainly shook up but okay. No details were given, but lawsuits are coming. She was touched and surprised at the overwhelming media attention and support she’s received. After moving to a safe location, Keffals plans on returning to what she’s been doing.

14 Likes
13 Likes

One of the MANY possible unintended consequences: many cancer patients (including me) are on hormone suppressive medication to keep the cancer at bay.

It’s like banning the Pill, despite the fact that many people use it for other equally-legitimate medical reasons rather than birth control.

14 Likes

I’d say “just” Medicaid but with the obvious caveat of “for now.”

Every person that wanted this started by hurting the trans kids first, now it’s the adults and next will be the private trans patients - plus a whole load of collateral damage as @chgoliz points out.

14 Likes

It really seems like “forced detransition” of all trans people is going to be part of the GOP platform by 2024. They are out for blood and can hurt us consequence free. I’m kinda fucking terrified, yet through my transition, I’m finding a strength and inner peace I’ve never known. I’ve got a ways to go before I’m “healthy”, but I’m not gonna let them take away the progress I"ve made.

16 Likes

I am Tammi and I fully endorse this message.

16 Likes

Your allies will not let that happen.

They come for one of us, they come for all of us.

13 Likes

17 Likes

thread

14 Likes

This is gonna get worse. The abortion provider shootings provide the model for where this is going.

15 Likes

I hate that it has got to “where this is going,” and not “could go.”

16 Likes

It’s gotten here fast as well. A few years ago, you could not have convinced me this is where we would be. FUUUUCCCKKK!!! At least I’m feeling better than ever, I’ll have the energy to fight back.

16 Likes

Trans people given 72 hours to respond before being removed from Charing Cross waiting list

14 Likes

That’s just bullshit.

bullshit GIF

12 Likes