Today's mass shootings

I absolutely hate hearing about kids getting shot. I have nothing but sympathy for their parents - their pain must be unbearable.

11 Likes

Not a mass shooting - but letting your 7 year get near your gun?

Also - a seven year old in a shopping cart?

12 Likes

Dr Evil__'Responsible gun owners'

16 Likes

Are why it’s remarkably quiet on my part of the world. How’d a thunk.

7 Likes

Was this before or after Kyle Rittenhouse was released on bail?

11 Likes

Ice cold BURN.

10 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes
16 Likes

And the scary part is, we don’t know if the police came to their false conclusion through hubris or incompetence, or both. It’s so maddening.

12 Likes

The terror and misinformation campaign carried out against the survivors of the massacre is just as maddening. They should’ve tracked every one of those folks who made the effort to attack the victims on social media sites.

11 Likes

As we’ve seen over the past year, there’s a third possibility: that they identify with the shooter.

15 Likes

It’s really frustrating that we still need to debate whether or not there is a right-wing domestic terrorism threat and that people are still debating whether or not such events like the Vegas shooting qualify.

13 Likes

and doubly frustrating that people ( like some of my own relatives ) instead believe black lives matter is a terrorist organization. :confused:

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

Coming soon to the U.S. (I’m kind of surprised Brazil beat us to it):

Seriously, we’re going to see even more Americans who shouldn’t have access to powerful weapons getting their hands on them thanks to the efforts of the “moar guns = freedum” crowd who think the Second Amendment is a suicide clause.

7 Likes

I’m seeing no new ones. This is fine.

10 Likes

Killed with his own gun.

Huh.

12 Likes