Today's mass shootings

8 Likes
11 Likes

Possibly a serial killer…

10 Likes

But faaaatheeeerrrrrrrrrs riiiiiiigggggghhhhts!

Guns riiiiiiiiiights!

We can’t prevent these frequent and utterly predicable murders because men having access to guns and abuse victims has always been the objective.

11 Likes

No name released yet.

12 Likes

FYI, it appears they caught the MOMA knife attack guy, too.

11 Likes

An analysis of an 2018 mass shooting highlights the need to consider the overlap between ammosexuality and misogyny.

12 Likes

Free version Gunman in Yoga Studio Killings Raised Red Flags That Were Missed, U.S. Says - The New York Times

9 Likes
10 Likes

An update I saw this morning has that number at 20 people shot, including multiple children.

14 Likes

Hood NIc is the community event that this happened at.

Hood Nic was created to bring awareness to all the loved ones lost at the hands of our own community.

Reports are saying multiple shooters, sounds like a dispute and then people pulled guns. If that’s true what a slap in the face to this group trying to do something about the violence.

https://www.deltaneyo.com/about

6 Likes

What a shame there wasn’t one more good guy with one more gun.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes

15 people shot.

12 Likes

I really wish the US could get its shit together and do something to put a stop to this. I loathe how numb I have become to reading about near daily mass shootings.

14 Likes
9 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

9 Likes

I agree, but it’s clear we don’t want to get rid of it (as a country.) If 20 kids isn’t enough to do it, and it wasn’t, nothing ever will. And both major parties are involved in this. When Sandy Hook happened, Obama was president, he had the house and senate, and a majority in the supreme court, and comparatively did nothing except make speeches off it.

1 Like
8 Likes