Today's mass shootings

We are, but also in a million other ways, too…

Fucking hate this stupid timeline.

10 Likes
10 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

Hall said police are investigating if the shooting is connected to other crimes that targeted Latino-owned businesses.

SSDD

11 Likes

No deaths, but…

9 Likes

Holy shit, just when you think it can’t get worse…

According to a 2023 report by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, 5,454 guns with machine-gun conversion devices were taken into ATF custody at crime scenes between 2017 and 2021, a 570% increase in the five-year period. Between 2012 and 2016, the ATF seized 814 guns equipped with such devices, according to the report.

12 Likes

New York just indicted a neo-nazi gun dealer who was selling ghost guns and full-auto mods from prison in Louisiana.

15 Likes

Catching up on this thread when you haven’t looked at it in three months is really, really fucking depressing.

21 Likes
10 Likes

Time flies, but the problem persists…

15 Likes

Hard to believe it’s been that long. Seems like a lifetime ago.

13 Likes
12 Likes

My neck of the woods.

As many as ten people were shot at a splash pad in Rochester Hills around 5 p.m. Saturday after a “random” gunman got out of a vehicle and unloaded 28 gunshots from a handgun at the streetside park, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said.

The gunman drove up to the water park, got out of a vehicle, opened fire with a 9mm handgun, reloaded, fired and then reloaded a second time, leaving three bullet magazines at the scene, Bouchard said.

14 Likes

Bouchard is excellent, and always has been.

All needed healing to these people, their connections, and the communities.

Initial coverage

Later coverage

Long press conference

tophat-cry tophat-pain grey angry tophat-wow pain34 angry tophat-angry fool164 angry jaw

7 Likes
8 Likes

WHAT. THE. FUCKING. FUCK!

Yes, it is a complete sentence.

10 Likes

Couldna said it better myself.

9 Likes

I doubt investigators will have to dig very deep to discover violent incel garbage in the shooter’s social media activity. I also would bet good money that his mom would be dead if she had been home either before he left to shoot up a park or after he returned to the home.

5 Likes