I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

The only reason for ketchup on a hot dog is as a self-defense strategy, like how sea cucumbers can shit out their own guts to make themselves less appetizing.

15 Likes

this is the voice of reason.

I don’t really care about the ketchup thing, but dude, don’t do that. I’m not offended, I’m just trying to look out for you. You can’t do it for the same reasons that you can’t eat tacos or sushi with a knife and fork. It’s gauche.

8 Likes

I tried eating tacos with chopsticks but it just didn’t work.

16 Likes

In honour of this thread I left my office, braved the frosh week crowds and oontz oontz music and got myself a 100% beef street dog with hot and yellow mustard, saurkraut and green olives. It was delicious.

18 Likes

suck it up, snowflake.

7 Likes

Indeed, that was the ruling of the Frankfurter Trials back in '62.

11 Likes

mayo and ketchup are disgusting on a hot dog, but aioli and tomato compote are fine.

you’re all a bunch of hypocrites.

12 Likes

Sez who? I call strawman.

6 Likes

Exactly, not in my world. Not even tomatoes on a Chicago style.

3 Likes

I guess I’m the lone heretic up in here; I take my (lemon chicken) dogs with ketchup, mustard and onions.

20 Likes

I was about to hit up the local Papaya King myself!

5 Likes

I’m going to costco.

11 Likes

May I point out the Puka Dog

Oh, and of course google autocomplete.

Does it burn? Does it burn?!  

5 Likes

8 Likes

Look, we got a guy here who’s putting ketchup on green beans. That don’t mean that all of us do it, or even support it.

Kechup, aioli, tomato puree, tomato relish, pickled tomatoes, whatever, none of it belongs on a hot dog.

5 Likes

They have hot dogs?

2 Likes

There are many. And you are all wrong.

Dealt with, you will be. You will be.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Tomatoes kill, haven’t you ever seen this documentary?

17 Likes

*ketchup not shown

15 Likes