Top 5 Biscuits

Frustrated James Franco GIF

6 Likes

When I was living there I loved tea, but I never could understand digestives no matter how they got packaged. Then again I don’t add milk to hot tea either so I’m just a heathen in general.

7 Likes

Loving tea gets you on the road to redemption, brother. Even though you have angered the biscuit gods today.

9 Likes

In other words, Jaffa Cakes are officially borderline biscuits.

3 Likes

Detective Jack Spratt would like to have a word in regard to the Gingerbread Man.

4 Likes

That recipe doesn’t have any hartshorn, though?

I Dont Care Who Cares GIF by pinotti

I understood you anyway. Bethmännchen, as they are known as in one of my hometowns.

3 Likes

I foresee a dunking.

5 Likes

Yup. Get the big cup, Tamsin.

Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF

5 Likes

This is perfectly acceptable.

3 Likes

Do wafers count as biscuits? Because these are dope.

5 Likes

The man from HMRC, he say - yes!

Wafer confectionery, comprising a wafer case with a sweet filling, to be eaten on its own rather than as part of (for example) an ice cream, is likely to be zero-rated as a biscuit.

7 Likes

Dunking excludes another strain of biscuit – the cheese biscuit. Some can crossover – Digestives and Hobnob – emphasising their superiority. Oatcakes, water biscuits and Olivers also serve.

1 Like

Wait. Those wafer things are meant to be dunked in tea?

Do these have to be commercially prepped? We don’t have most of the cookies listed here. I really like homemade sugar cookies with Earl Grey. Of course, I also like Earl grey with milk over ice

3 Likes

Bobs Burgers Eye Twitch GIF

13 Likes

Particularly delicious with some local honey. Kind of like a Thai iced tea.
It’s hot here a lot! Like 90 to 100 (32.2 to 37.7). Hot tea on those days is just not happening.

9 Likes

Fair enough. I am prone to forgetting cups of tea and often end up with it cold. That’s certainly not the weirdest preparation of Earl Grey I know of, one of my friends only steeps the bag for 5 seconds. Not really sure why she bothers :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Eh? That’s a waste of a bag! I tend to over steep because I get distracted. Good that I like bitter tastes because I drink it anyway

4 Likes

That looks like a photo of one of my English neighbours the first time I offered her an iced tea.

1 Like

Awfully near homeopathic tea…

4 Likes