Tough guy Brian Kemp thinks it's funny to point a gun at a teen in his Georgia governor campaign video

You know I have heard this sort of story repeated, and it appears in certain areas this is a sort of meme and sort of done in jest. I still don’t find it appropriate, but I guess this is seen more as a joke in some parts. It’s where you get the term “shotgun wedding”. Eh, maybe if it was Jeff Foxworthy doing a Blue Collar Comedy Tour sketch, ok, but this is supposed to be a serious politician. And seriously, what does his daughters dating life have to do with governing?

As someone else stated on a FB group, it wasn’t for you. It was for Georgians. It will play will with a certain segment. Perhaps if he doesn’t make it past the PRIMARIES people may see this meme is probably an archaic one to just let go.

1 Like

Me neither. The guy I described doesn’t live under a rock (nor up in the mountains etc.) away from the rest of society (in spite of what overalls and antique gun suggest). He lives in an urban (or at least suburban) area, and has for most or all of his life. That “farmer’s daughter” shit’s an affectation, even if he is old and in The South.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.