Toxic GOP Senator Tuberville says he doesn't know about QAnon Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene because bad weather has kept him from reading the news

It’s been ruff!

12 Likes

If his Florida Man Reporters can’t make it without breaking up in D.C. weather he might want to get tougher Florida Man Reporter, or get a few tabs from the $120 choccy bar people.

And now, the news from Superbowl Coaches on the situation in Myanmar. [Shuffling, mumbling, buzzwords.]

19 Likes

Nice try, Tubs.

15 Likes

I’ve never heard of her either, but that’s just because my dog keeps eating my newspaper.

11 Likes

Umm. “Spawned in the shallow end of the gene pool,” you say?

10 Likes

4wlprn

17 Likes

16 Likes

Tuberville might take the crown of America’s Dumbest Senator out of the hands of the hands of Ron Johnson. He’s made an impressive effort so far.

11 Likes

huh?
Tuberville is from Alabama, not Florida.
unless you mean his “Florida Man Reporter” is from the FL panhandle (AKA Baja Alabama, frankly the FL panhandle can fuck right off and be Alabama), then I don’t get your meaning.
and WTF do the stupidbowl coaches have anything relevant to offer about Myanmar? or am I missing something? really, I don’t get it :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Flossy’s comments are known for often not being very coherent to the casual reader; to the point that there is an ongoing ‘argument’ whether the user is human or AI.

Regardless to which one is true, it’s one of the things we love about Flossy.

25 Likes

ooohhhh…
thanks for the link.
intriguing.

13 Likes

De nada.

All communities have their unique quirks and characters; ours is no different.

16 Likes

to be sure!
/derail

11 Likes

Checking the mirror to see if I’m (currently) a quirk or a character.

13 Likes

16 Likes

That man is doing a hard job, we should respect the exceedingly low expectations he’s making sure he sets up for the next congress-thing from Alabama. They have a proud tradition of making a mockery of intelligence and decency to uphold, someone’s gotta hold on to that "south shall rise again’ mentality!

/s

Alabama- the only place that, when it tries, always makes Florida better by comparison.

6 Likes

Good dog.

4 Likes

He’s not toxic, he’s actually this stupid. Dumb as a jar of pickles.

Our motto: “At least we’re not Mississippi.”

10 Likes

Voters in Alabama mostly know that Tuberville don’t live in Alabama. Also, they are aware that he’s a con man who has never held any political office, before winning a senate seat. And most voters probably also know that he’s never shown any interest in politics, has no relevant experience or education, and his only known policy position is: Trump. Better educated Alabama voters might also note that the few times he has spoken in a political context, he’s made, say, Homer Simpson look like Churchill.

At the same time, I think most, perhaps nearly all Alabama voters think (I’m using that work loosely here) that Tuberville is 100% qualified to be the Jr. Senator from Alabama because they know his record. Every single Alabama voter knows that Tuberville went 7-3 against Bama over his decade at Auburn. What more do you need to know? Half the state respects him for whipping Bama’s ass and half the state worships him for beating Alabama. Both kinds of Alabama voters know that there are few more qualified people in general in the state of Alabama.

7 Likes

He getting his news via passenger pigeon?

Hell, Nanni could get his message out though enemy territory.

2 Likes