Toxic Marjorie Taylor Greene says she and Matt Gaetz are "taking charge" of the Republican party

Yeah. I hear them talk and my stomach churns.

18 Likes

begs the question:
which is the monkey?

19 Likes

Which one is the organ?

12 Likes

that tongue, teeth and mouth photoshop thing they do with eyes should really be done in video as well.

5 Likes

Wonder how long it will take for the old guard GOP’ers to expel MTG from Congress, I’d take the vote tomorrow, but that’s me.

13 Likes

Which one is the brains of the outfit?

17 Likes

If the number of candidates he’s backed that have already lost, including himself, isn’t enough for a Republican Trumpectomy, I fear he’s metastasized, and will kill the party, if not democracy itself.

19 Likes

clearly ms. greene has one in mind (or something)?

10 Likes

This is the aftermath, should not be confused with the Trump prologue, and signals the demise of the Republican party.

5 Likes

Well, she’s probably right. That is where the repubs are headed, either full-on fascism or total irrelevance. There is no real middle ground for them anymore.

29 Likes

They’ve even unveiled the new mascot:

4 Likes

A bed they made for themselves. There were so many crossroads over the past 50 to 60 years since the rise of the Southern Strategy to repudiate their institutional bigotry that I have zero sympathy for them.

24 Likes

I wish I could say that this is so dumb that it will obviously fail and that no one would vote for these scum and that it will be funny to sit back and watch them crash and burn - but for some reason I think I hear history knocking and I haven’t quite forgotten about 2016…

16 Likes

25 Likes

Not sure what Toonces has to do with this, but sure, why not. :woman_shrugging:

18 Likes

I read that twice and thought it must be a mistake, but holy shit, Romney topped 47% of the vote and trump was under 47% both times. Romney should bring that up every time he speaks

Oh, and more republican canibalism please. They can’t destroy themselves fast enough

31 Likes

So, watch the news tomorrow to learn if she actually spoke to Gaetz before shooting her mouth off.

6 Likes

Especially since the entire rationale for the Republican establishment to align themselves with Trump is that he is supposedly so critical for bringing in votes.

16 Likes

Won’t lie, here is to hoping they proceed to some extent, dividing the Republican party and removing a big chunk of their power.

8 Likes

Let it die.

Let the Democrats become the center right party they want to be and let us have an actual left party that is anti-capitalist and anti-imperialist.

14 Likes